vi. 𝑇𝑒𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠

Start from the beginning

"I am professor Trelwaney, together we shall cast ourselves into the future!"

"This term we shall be studying reading tea leaves. Please look at the cup of the person sitting opposite you."

Everyone handed their cup to the person next to them. Athena looked over and saw Cassiopeia Lupin-Black.

"Fucks sake." Athena mumbled.

"Ok what does mine say." Cassiopeia said quite impatiently.

"It says your gonna suffer." Shes replies back in a blunt tone. She hadn't actually bothered to look at the cup and just wanted to get this over with.

"WHAT?!" She yelled, by now the whole class was looking at them.

"What is it my dears," The professor had now made her way over to see what the fuss was about. "Give me the cup." She asked Athena.

She looked at it and gasped loudly, "My dear you have a goat."

Athena raised an eyebrow as if to say, ok? what the fuck?

"Goat, it's an omen of someone whom is an enemy or someone you hate is coming back and is in close proximity." A boy with dark skin said.

"Already knew that." Athena mumbled.

The bell rang after Cassiopeia complained for the rest of the lesson about how she's going to be suffering. Athena had a bored look on her face.

Athena rushed out of the classroom, ahead of everyone else. She made her way to transfiguration and waited outside, around two minutes later everyone started coming, worried for Harry as apparently he was going to die.

He's always about to die. Athena thought.

They went inside and saw the professor waiting for them. She went and sat at the very back of the classroom and saw someone sit down next to her.

Looking up she saw Theodore Nott sit down next to her, she looked down and began getting out her ink and quill.

Professor Mcgonnagal had transformed from her animagus form, a cat, back to her human form. She looked disappointed when no one clapped for her as everyone did.

"Well not that I mind but that is the first time you haven't clapped for me, I did just transform from a cat to a human. But that's ok." Minnie said.

"Please professor, we just had divination." Hermione Granger said. Athena always thought of her as a kiss-ass.

"Ah, I see, which one of you will be dying this year?" Minnie asked.

"Harry, and apparently Athena will have someone bad come back into her life." Theo said, think it would be funny to aggravate the girl.

Athena turned to look at him and glared quite harshly, the boy just had a sly grin on his face with mischief in his eyes.

Athena rolled her eyes at him and turned back around.

"Ah, do not worry Potter and Black, professor Trelawney has predicted students too die every year, I can assure you that they never do. I never speak all of my colleagues but professor has made some astounding accusations each year." She tried to reassure everybody.

Athena not bothered by any of this just shrugged slightly. No one was actually worried about her they were to busy worrying about Harry.

They all got back to work, Athena answered the questions fairly quickly, she was the smartest one in the grade and was nearly at the top of everyone else. She got this trait from her mother, she was very proud of her self and always beamed happily when she got an award. And to see the look on Hermione's face when she beat her.

꧁♡︎꧂

The bell had rung and Athena made her way down the stairs and into the great hall to sit in there, she never ate anything there and if she did it was only small amounts.

"Hello Tina." A feminine voice said, she could already tell who it was and turned around.

Athena nodded slightly as if saying hello to them, they took this as a sign to sit down and start talking to her.

Before anyone could say anything a voice behind them was heard.

"Hey freak, hope someone does come back and ruin your life." She already knew who it was. Cassiopeia Lupin-Black, the biggest bitch of the school. Of course she was a princess in her fathers eyes.

Athena ignoring her and her posse with out turning around.

Cassiopeia kept on taunting her for a few minutes while the others sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Fuck off!" Athena exclaimed after getting annoyed by her whiny voice.

Everyone around slightly raised their eyebrows, not use to hearing her speak. Cassiopeia being the dramatic bitch she is, ran off crying.

Athena was confused by this and was questioning on how someone could be so offended by this. The group around her snickered loudly.

Athena stared at a wall for a full five minutes.

"Ok, so, Tina, we are your new friends." Sebastian had said, with enthusiasm of course.

Athena looked at them crazily and thought to herself who would want to be friends with me?

Thinking this was a joke she looked back down at her plate and decided on have a bread roll. She reached for it and grabbed it.

"Why don't you speak Thena?" Hunar asked, feeling sad for the girl. "Doesn't anybody ask you why? Doesn't anybody care?" He finished off.

"Nobody cares." She said back to him in a quiet tone. She honest didn't know why they were here.

"Well we care about you." Theo said.

"And now we are gonna sit with you all the time, and you are gonna be apart of our friend group!" Seo-Jun said.

Athena rolled her eyes slightly and nodded. They all squealed and smiled brightly.

꧁♡︎꧂

A/N
ik this is the og plot but i wanted to make it a bit different.
have a good day :)