xi. 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

TW/ selfharm towards the end of chapter and swearing

"You excited for Hogsmeade?" Hunar had asked the whole group. They all nodded eagerly and started discussing all the different places.

"What about you 'Thena?" Sebastian asked after a couple of minutes of them conversing with each other. The group looked over to Athena while she just said.

"Can't go."

"Why not?" Theo asked her.

"Haven't got my permission slip signed." She replied. Truth was, she actually really wanted to go, she wanted to go and see the shrieking shack to see if it's actually haunted.

"Oh, well then, we won't go." Hunar declared. The others all nodded while Athena looked up with her eyes slightly widened.

"Excuse me?" Athena asked the group. She didn't want them to miss out on the fun experience, they had already been so kind to her, she didn't expect them to do this.

"Look at it as if it is a protest." Seo-Jung said, Athena raised her eyebrows slightly confused.

"Please don't stay, it's the first Hogsmeade trip, you can't miss it aye?" Athena said to them, they all double checked to see if it was ok after an argument was disputed between them. They finally agreed on going.

꧁♡︎꧂

Meanwhile the marauders plus Lily were in Remus' office discussing about Athenas particular unusual behaviour, well that's what Remus and Sirius were calling it.

"I'm telling you, she doesn't eat anything and she's go such a skinny and lanky body you guys." Remus told them.

"Yeah, we know that, half of its from family genes and the other half of its because she lives in a house full of teenagers half the time." Lily said back quite angrily.

"Well we'll just ask her about it, we'll do it on Sunday. That's when the first Hogsmeade trip is and she hasn't got her slip signed." Sirius said as if it was a great idea.

"Yeah and whose fault is that?" Peter said while he had been quiet most of the time.

"Okay, no need to get made Wormy." Sirius said quite agitated.

Lily and Peter rolled their eyes at him.

The 'discussion' after about an hour of them arguing back and forth about wether it was a good idea to talk to Athena about the matter.

Obviously Lily had won and they were not going to ask her.

Lily wanted to get close to her but didn't want to be annoying and pry, she felt for the girl, she couldn't imagine how hard it could be not to live with out a parental figure most her life.