Can You Keep A Secret?

Y/N's POV
I scrambled to get upstairs and I looked at myself in the mirror, "Why am I so different...." I sadly look at my family picture as I sat down in a chair that was in front of the mirror. I picked up a nearby brown beret and placed it over my curl, "Not just my looks but my hair!!" I slammed my head against the table and I let it rest there.

"Y/n you okay?" I didn't answer.

"Y/n?" Nothing.

"Y/N!!!!!" I sat up straight and rubbed my forehead. "Ow..." I heard the sound of quick footsteps from out my door, "Don't come in!" They stopped at my door, "Why?" The sound of Edward's voice soothed me slightly. "B-Because I'm changing!!!" "O-Oh...." He awkwardly laughed and walked back downstairs. "That was a close one..." I walked to the window and saw Kayla, Lexis, and Alysa playing with their new friend, Meg. I chuckled softly and closed my curtains and walked to my bed, grabbing my family picture at the same time. "That is the price mom...dad. You were successful but you paid a price." I quickly got up and ran out my room and to the backyard.

Ed's POV
I walk around the living room waiting for Y/n, but quickly I saw her running out the back door, "Y/n! C'mon Al, we have to follow her!" Al quickly got up and we ran after her. "YYYYY/nnnnnn!!!! Wait!" She didn't stop but after 10 minutes she did, she was looking down at something, "Y/n?" "Stop." Al and I quickly stopped and she turn around warm tears falling down her eyes, "You can keep a secret right?" We both nodded and she stepped aside revealing a dark secret.