The Girl of White Hair

Ed's POV
I grumble once again as the little kids point at me, "Mommy, look at the little kid and his big brother!" I clenched my fist but continue walking, it was just a little kid. I sighed and looked around, Where was that girl? The girl with white hair. I stopped walking for a moment because of Al looking at some of the food products. "Al, I'm going to look around." He nodded and went to look at the products. I stuff my hands into my pockets and walk around.

After a while I couldn't find the girl, "Where could she be?" I sighed sadly as I searched for the girl in white. Her shy ruby eyes and pure white flowing hair that falls down to her waist. That cute red curl on the left side of her head (Wakame: Hehe Italy's curl. If you're wondering why it's not on the right its actually on ze left!!! Get your directions right >3<). "Maybe she already left, and this was only a one time chance.." I continue walking until I pass a certain person, "Huh?" It was her! The girl of white hair! "H-Hey! Hey you!" She turned head in a certain motion that makes her seem like a goddess, "M-Me?" Her ruby red eyes widened as she saw me, I swear a felt heat rise up into my cheeks.

Y/N's POV
I turn around and sees who called me, "M-Me?" My eye widen as I see the Fullmetal Alchemist right before me, I-Is he blushing? I begin to blush to as I fumble with my shoes. "W-What do you need?" I blush even deeper because of my stuttering, "Hey, you're the one-"

"Who you caught staring at you and your..brother?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I didn't get your name."

"Y-Y/N. Y/N Willsworth."

"Well Y/N I'm Edward-"

"Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric...you must be the FullMetal Alchemist from the newspaper. I've heard of you and your brother, so no need for introductions."

He stared at me for a while and nodded, "Ah okay, well I'll see you around." He walks past me but before he gets to far I grab his hand, "U-Uh...w-would you l-like to s-stop by m-my store...erm home? Y-You and your brother" I tilt my head to the side and see his brother, "seem tired..." He smiles back at me and nods, "Yeah!" I let go of his hand and he tells his younger brother, I feel my heart beating quickly as I remember the warmth of his hand. Could this day get any better!? ^.^