Liang Lu watched the excitement next to him and asked, ''How many points did she score?''

''The total score?''

Everyone counted.

''588, almost 600.''

This result was not bad, at least a top-notch result.

Cheng Wu and Liang Lu both smiled with satisfaction.

Now that Qiao Chen's results were out, she quickly took Qiao Nian's paper. Taking a look at the fully-written paper, she said without anticipation, ''Help me mark this paper.''

''Yes.''

Several teachers looked at the name on the paper: Qiao Nian.

Such a coincidence.

The first one was Qiao Chen.

Now it was Qiao Nian.

But there were too many people with the same surname in the country. They didn't think much and started to concentrate on marking the paper at hand.

The more they marked, the more serious and rigorous their expressions became.

The atmosphere in the room became serious.

Liang Lu was waiting to see the joke, but when everyone grew silent, she couldn't help but frown. She went closer to watch everyone mark the paper.

It was the same atmosphere in the president's office.

The principal looked at the man sitting on the sofa in his office playing with his cell phone. One head was as big as two, and he couldn't figure out why the big Buddha from the Ye family would come to his office.

__________________________________________________________________________________

393. Waiting For Results In The Principal's Office

*********

''Mr. Gu, why did Young Master Ye come to the school?'' He waited in the office for a long time but didn't mention anything. When he came in, he asked for some tea and started doing his own business on the sofa. He didn't even say what he was here for. Everyone was very anxious because of this.

Gu San didn't blame him. He patted his shoulder and smile. ''It's fine, he's just waiting for someone.''

''Waiting for someone?'' The principal was confused. ''Waiting for who?''

Gu San replied, ''A student from your school.''

He meant a student who had come for the exam.

The principal misunderstood him and thought of the gossip he heard occasionally. He suddenly had an epiphany, ''Oh, is Young Master Ye waiting for Jiang Xianrou? The student union in charge of welcoming the new students has just left.''

Gu San's mouth twitched. Jiang Xianrou? Master Wang was obviously waiting for Miss Qiao!

''No, he's waiting for someone else.''

Just as his voice fell.

The man who had been playing with his phone finally looked up. He put his phone away and stood up.

His height seemed to tower over others and make people short of breath.

''Principal, has the exam ended?''

The principal checked the time and realized that the exam had ended 20 minutes ago. He nodded. ''Yes, the exam has ended.''

Ye Wangchuan's eyes were as deep as a bottomless pit as he said, '' Help me check a student's grades.''