_________

Our dorms were a few blocks away from the Hybe building. We went there after our training was over to freshen up a bit. The practice wasn't tiring cuz the songs and the choreos were exceptionally good, but it didn't mean we didn't have to break a sweat.

We went to our respective rooms after we came to take a wash before we go to eat. Initially I was in Sunoo, Niki and Jungwon's room, Jay Jake were together and Heeseung hyung had a room to himself. But we changed our roommates recently and now it was me and Jake in one room.

Jake already took a shower and was now on his bed, eating a packet of prawn crackers while he scrolled through YouTube on TV.
Surprisingly the staff decided to give us 3 TVs for the three rooms last week. I guess they have way more money than they need now. I swear to god ima worship and roll infront of BTS sunbaenims. Seriously tho, I admire and respect them so so much.

I took some clothes from my closet and went to our attached bathroom, taking a handful of prawn crackers from Jake's packet and chugging them into my mouth on my way. The bathroom was filled with hot steam already and it smelled like Jake.
A mouth watering, heady fragrance. Honeysuckle. His scent reminds me of spring for some reason. I don't think it's his natural body scent though.
Who knows...
I shrugged and went over to get rid of my clothes that were drenched in sweat.

I went under the shower after I took off my sweaty, sticky, smelly clothes. I decided to get a cold water shower eventhough the temperature outside was freezing.
I let the cold cold water run through my body, washing away the sweat along with the remaining tiredness.

"Aah" I sighed in content. That was very pleasing. My teeth were chattering a bit cuz of the cold water. Besides, the hot steam that remained after jake took a bath was also gone by now. So I quickly went to grab my pokemon towel that had my name Sunghoon sewed onto it, wrapping it around myself. I stayed like that for a while, enjoying the little warmth my towel provided me.

"...Nope!" Nah uh, it's too cold. Too! Cold! This ain't working. Bruh. Cold shower was a bad idea. Bad idea bad idea bad idea.
Damn it I didn't think it would be this cold. Ughh!

Quick! outside!

I went out of the bathroom and was instantly hit by the warmth the heater was providing. But! . . . I forgot that Jake was in our room too...

In we go again~

I retreated back to the bathroom ignoring Jake's cute and confused puppy look. So much for the ice prince..pfft!

Well now I was engulfed in coldness again.

I couldn't wait like this anymore so I quickly went and plugged the hair dryer in and switched it on.

"Mmng~" I let the hot air hit my body and it felt so good. I don't deserve to love Elsa. I sighed sadly and took my phone from the sink top and opened it with hopes of making my sadness slash embarrassment go away.

I went into the app which I have been using a lot these days.

Oh! 8 new followers!!

I keyboard smashed internally and almost pierced my phone screen with my finger trying to see who the followers were.

idkuchoose5
Namjoon's_big_potato
Something,is,dangling,in,between.
Seggsy'boys'in'enhypen
MapleSyrupIsA*Lubricator*
MarryMeJakeu//OrGiveMeLayla
Got/Hit/By/The/Rockbison
La_toThe_ji_toThe_Bo_toThe_Lala

I fainted. I stopped my mind from overthinking about the usernames and clicked on them to follow them back.
Then I saw that I got a new message from one of my new followers.

'Your last ReaderXJake book was f a n t a s t i c. I really really loved it and the way you described him was just chef's kiss! Bruh are you some kind of a stylist noona of them? How can you describe each and every detail about him so accurately like wtf! Gurl u gonna be ma bestest bestie now.

Um...u r a girl right?'

I chuckled and started to type my reply.

'Yes. I am a girl and no I ain't a stylist noona, sadly. But in a way I am glad that I am not cuz otherwise I'd die out of too much handsomeness.
I don't wanna die young. I still have to attend to one of their concerts slash fanmeetings. Ima keep my life safe till then [*crosses my tummy and prays]'

I sent the reply and went to check my other new followers. Wattpad really required a lot of attention. And a little lying as well.

Since the day I found out about it, which was about a month after our debut, I have been using the app to read and write both. I was quite famous there actually. After I came across Reader X Idol fanfictions, or fan fics in general, I thought about writing my own fanfics.

I saw that there were enhypen fics there. To be honest, I was traumatised at first. But meh. I'm a teen. A genZ at that too. So I started to like them and since I was a good author myself, I thought about writing them. My stories became very famous for some reason. A lot of people read my books.
They were Reader X Idol fics of my own group members including myself. I have about 14 books now. And they are gaining tremendous amounts of love. I mean...786 followers is no joke...

I went back again to my notification board to check on the other new followers and randomly clicked on one of their accounts.

Whoa oh my god. She or he has 994 followers. Bruh... what the hell did she or he write to get that many followers?

I read the description under that person's account and turns out it's a she and she was a huge LGBTQ supporter.

I don't know much about that community. I ain't homophobic or anything but I guess I can't understand what's happening there. It's just....confusing.

I went to see her work then.
Oh the book covers had pics of me....and Jake's. What's this?

'Kiss me more // a jakehoon ff'

What's a jakehoon?

All of her books were Jakehoon stuff.
I guess Jakehoon is Jake and Sunghoon combined. This surely can't be a Reader X Idol fic right? Unless this person writes threesome fics. My gawd.

I clicked the description to see what this book was about.

' "But...I love you.." Jake said through tears, holding Sunghoon's hand.

He couldn't...sunghoon just couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled jake closer and whispered into his ear, ever so softly,.... '

Er...okay? This looks interesting.
Lemme just add this to my library-

"Sunghoon the fuck you doing inside? Come out quick or we'll leave you...FOR REAL MOTHER FUCKER"

Sigh. I hate Jay. I seriously, really, honestly...hate Jay. Who taught him to speak? Why do Engene love him?? What was Jake doing??? He should defend me that prawn cracker eating eel! Pfft. Soulmates my ass.

"I'm coming you blonde bald psychopath give me a second!" I shouted and quickly went to get dressed in comfy clothes.
That man has anger issues that he should immediately take care of.

Guess I'll take a look at that jakehoon thing after we come back...

Okay so my apologies if uall got any weird notifications about this book. I accidently published this several times hehehe. Well anyways I hope u'll like this. I didn't check if there were any grammar errors so if there were, please ignore.

And if this was too long, sorry again. But chptrs are gonna be long cuz otherwise I'll have more than 200 chapters.

Well this had 1859 words.

Okay byebyee~

Love yall so much mwah mwah mwah.