What's with him?

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm now sitting back at my desk.

"I said we're in a comic book." Dan-o said.

"What? We're in the comic book?"

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!"

I face-palm. "Aish..." And everything happened the same and exact words had been repeated again.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Because we're in a comic book."

I rolled my eyes at Dan-o.

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!"

I slammed my hands on the table. "Dan-o...Please shut up." I whined. "It's like a broken record." I added.

"Sorry..." She says.

(FLIP PAGE)

"It's nice that you can visit, Juda-ssi."

We're at my house...More like a Mansion. We're in the Dining Room with my Mom and Juda beside me.

"Thank you, for inviting me too." Juda said.

"So, Juda...Where's your Grandmother?" Mom said while sipping her wine. I look at her and mouthed the word 'No.'

"I heard she's in the Hospital, is she sick?" Mom continued.

"Mom..." I told her. "We shouldn't be talking about that." I said.

"Oh come on, I'm just curious, how can she pay for the Hospital fees?" Mom laughed while Juda looked down, she stood up. "Excuse me, I'll be leaving now." Juda walked away.

"Juda! Wait!" But she ignored me and left the room. "Mom, that was so rude." I glared at her and followed Juda.

I saw her close to the gate, I ran and grab her wrist. "Juda...I'm sorry...Mom is-"

"She never really liked me..." Juda have tears in her eyes. "I'm poor and works so many part-time job...While you are the rich girl, a rich woman's daughter living the life." She took off my hand on her wrist.

"W-What...?" I stuttered.

"You have everything, you're pretty, you're smart and always stand-up for yourself." She sob. "And I'm always the side-kick, the extra of your Main Character life."

I was taken aback of what she says.

"Why are you even friends with me? Did you befriend me to just make fun of me with your mom?" She said. "A-Are you using me?"

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know that mom would say that!"

"Yeah right." She walks closer. "You knew she doesn't like me but you still drag me in your home! How could you? I'm working many part-time jobs for my Grandma's Hospital bills, is that a laughing matter?" She cries and walked out to the gate.

What...was that? Is that part of the stage?