𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

I slowly turned my head and saw him. "Please don't kill me." I begged while he just smirked and crossed his arms as if this was some sort of entertaining game. "Really?" I replied in annoyance.

"I beg you not to kill me and you give me that look?"

"I would watch what I'm saying and be careful when approaching me if I were you."

"Well you are not me and know nothing about me so if you're going to kill me then please get it over and done with quickly."

"you give up really easily, don't you love?"

"You're in German uniform although you don't look German at all." I replied.

"And you are?"

"None of your business," I replied snarkily.

I quickly took my chance, so I punched him and ran off as fast as I could in my big green dress. I was running for my life, I looked back to see if he was following me - he wasn't but then I bumped into someone. A German officer. Crap.

"Who are you young lady and what are you doing here?"

"Sorry I got lost on my way home." I said in German.

"I don't believe you." he grabbed my forearm and dragged me into the building. He put me in the interrogation room and told someone to get officer Klaus.

The man I saw earlier came in and looked shocked to see me and I just let my draw drop. I was so dead.

"Officer Klaus, you deal with this girl, I've got better things to do."

"Yes sir," he replied with a smug look. I crossed my arms in annoyance and just stared at the wall in front of me, while he sat down on the chair across from me.

"Looks like we will meet again." I didn't answer back." Why did you punch me?" I looked at him and answered.

"because you were going to kill me"

"no i wasn't".

"Why?"

"why what?" he asked.

"Why weren't you going to kill me?"

" I don't know honestly."

I looked away back towards the wall when he started to smirk and cross his arms. "What are you smiling about?" I asked , looking towards him once more.

"I'm your only way out. You're going to be stuck here for a while, love."

"I don't care," I snapped.

"With me," he replied slowly.

"Oh hell no!" I groaned, letting my head hang back and my hands covering my face.

"Hey I'm not that bad".

"sure you are."

~

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. You look horrible."

"pfft thanks."

He took me down a hallway to a room that had a bed and en suite.

"Get cleaned up here, there are spare clothes in there and i'll talk to the officer." he turned to leave but i grabbed his hand just in time. He looked startled to say the least. "

Why are you helping me? I mean isn't it just easier to kill me and get rid of me for good? Not that I'm complaining! Just... curious."

A smirk appeared on his face and answered, "I like a little adventure, plus this is fun" before kissing my hand while keeping eye contact as if to see what my reaction would be and left my room without another word.

I entered my bathroom, showered and changed into some undergarments before falling asleep.

~

After a few hours I woke up. I yawned while stretching, got up and saw him sitting in the chair next to my bed, smirking."AHH!!! What are you doing here?!"

"I have some news. I told the officer that you're a German citizen and that you can stay and help me out."

"you're kidding, seriously?"

"yep." I groaned and got out of bed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," he answered.

"Then what are you still doing here?"

"well you kinda owe me love",

"why?"

"because you punched me earlier. Forgot about it did you?"

"nope i remember" i said smirking.

"Well your hit was hard enough to leave me a little bruised that now you gotta help me clean it up."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now here is the first aid kit so you better start working sweetheart."

"Fine, give it." I said , snatching the bag off him.

"One more thing."

"ugh what now"

"don't kill me. I kinda saved your life",

"yeah, yeah whatever just get in the bathroom and face the mirror."

He did as he was told and i followed right behind him. I got up on the counter with him in between my legs as I got to work, forgetting I was still in my undergarments. I cleaned it up, although the wound itself was already healed somehow all that was left was dried blood. I didn't question it as I wanted to get this over and done with.

"All done"

"wow your not so bad love" "

keep that attitude and next time i won't help at all." I giggled. That's when I realized how close we were, and the position we were in quickly reminded me of the intimacy. I was on the counter top, he was in between my legs, noses almost touching.

"Ahhem, umm so what now" i quickly coughed out and moved away from the situation we were in.

"let's go on a walk." he said and left the room.