The Spell (Sam Winchester)

Start from the beginning

Sam then kisses my neck and slightly bitting it. Under his breath and in between kisses he says "Do you want this? I want you so bad right now" I let out a deep breath and say "Yes yes i want you so bad and i always did. The spell just let us be ourselves and reveal what we truly wanted." Sam nods and kisses further down my neck. He gets up for a second and removes my shit tossing it. I then grab the hem of his and i remove his shit tossing it. His hands slowly touch every inch of me. My arms, shoulders back. His touch feels gentle and warm. "Is it okay if i remove your bra Sage?" "Sam do whatever you want to me. Fuck me take me. Im yours" he smiles. His eyes became lust blown as he smiled.

"Alright babygirl

"Alright babygirl. You want dirty ? You ll get dirty" He removes my bra and pushes down on the bed. I giggle. Sam looks at me seriously with a predator like look in his eyes "Quiet." I shut up quickly. He climbs on top of me kissing me roughly. Going down on my neck bitting it leaving teeth marks. He pop the button of my jeans and slides them off me discarding them to the side. He slides his hands over my body. My thighs, my hips, my waist. His rough hands stop on my breasts grabbing them. He lift my legs up his face between them. He looks at my soaked panties and removes them with his teeth. My dripping vagina exposed to him, Sam groans "Hmm look at how wet you are for me baby" i nod. He slowly brings his face closer. Sam licks my clip ever so slowly. I let out a moan as i grab the sheets. The movements of his tongue getting faster making me squirm from pure pleasure. Before i could come he stops. "Since you re mine you re gonna come when i want you to" I look at him with my blue eyes lust blown and nod with a low whimper.

He looks me up and down before removing his jeans and his boxers. His erection spring out of his boxer. Sam is well equiped.

He then asks the question if im on birth control or not

He then asks the question if im on birth control or not. "I have an iud" he signs relieved. He comes closer to me and slowly rubs his dickhead on my clit and my entrance. I squirm. "Fuck this feels so good. I could cum" "you won't." He stops. He whispers in my ear" you are mine. You are my little play toy now. You cum when i say so." I nod biting my lip. He plunges his massive cock inside of my soaked folds. I moan loudly grabbing his shoulders. He thrusts harshly in me. He lifts up my legs so he can go deeper. Feeling so full inside with his cock hitting all the good spots. I moan "Fuck Sam this feels so good" Sam gives a few harsh thrusts before i whimper "Can i cum?" He grunts and says "no" Sam flips me over so im on my hands and knees. He gives a healthy slap on my ass making it turn red. "Dont ask to come. Cumming is a privilege for my play toy." I whimper bitting my lip. He shoves his dick inside of me. I moan loudly. He thrusts inside of me violently for a good few minutes. The only noises in the room being our grunts moans and my whimpers. I can feel an orgasm creeping. I know im about to cum. Slowly trying to suppress the feeling when Sam grunts and says "Daddy is about to fill you up so you can cum" Like my body obeyed him i cum very loudly screaming "FUCK SAM! OOOH FUCK!!! AAAH! " The orgasm feeling so intense that my whole body is shaking and seizing at the same time. Sam smiles proud of seeing my orgasm last this long. His hips locks his cock deep inside of me. He grunts. "Fuck this pussy is so good" His hot cum filling me up.

My orgasm drained me so much that i flop laying on my stomach. Sam moves some of my hair away from my sweaty face and says "So am i doing a better job than your travel vibrator?" Stunned, i reply "Yes so much better baby"

This is how i became Sam's play toy for sex and eventually his wife. Dean is still teasing us that a witch casting a truth spell made us finally admit our feelings to each other.

A/N : sorry if this is bad im trying to work through a writers Block at the moment. Any ideas can be sent through dms!