An elderly woman approached the younger me, seeing it unfold in front of me, furrowing my eyebrows as I didn't remember this happened when I was younger.

As the younger me left and went back inside our house, seconds later, I came back holding some food and water and gave it to the elderly woman with a big smile.

"You're such a kind and generous girl. No wonder how lucky you are to have those people who'll protect you and have you as their significant other. A blessed girl." She said as the younger me tilted her head to the side and looked at her with so much confusion and lost.

"Don't fret, my child. You will understand what I am saying someday." She said, gently patting my head, and vanished through the thin air.

The younger me looked around, "Via." hearing the voice, my body froze, a woman marched towards the girl, a gentle smile was on her face.

"Ma." I mumbled as tears streamed down my cheeks, "We have to go inside. Dinner is ready." She said as I continued to stare at her.

My breath hitched as our eyes momentarily met, "Did she see me?" I asked, "No." The ancient one replied, "Get me out of here." I said.

"There she goes, our princess." biting my lips hard, hearing my father's voice, "Da." I said as I looked at him, scoping the younger me in his arms, earning a laugh from me as mom and dad laughed.

"Now." I said and seconds later, we were back at the kitchen while my tears continued to trickle down my cheeks, "What do you want?" I asked, looking at her directly in her eyes.

"As I said, I mean no harm, but you must heed what I said and wisely use your knowledge or it will cost a great catastrophe. Not only to you, but to everyone you love, especially your soulmates." She said and left.

Leaning my back at the kitchen counter as I slowly slid down, seeing the glass on the floor still intact, exhaling a breath as I continued to cry.

Seeing Ma and Da brought unwanted emotions to me. Flashes of memory began to flood my mind, remembering every moment I had with them until the very day that I saw them laid on a cold metal bed with their eyes closed and cold lifeless body.

I'm going insane.

"What the heck am I going to do now?" I asked, running my hands through my hair, bowing my head, my eyebrows furrowed noticing my hair was now white.

Wiping my cheeks as I abruptly stood up and went inside the bathroom, looking at my reflection seeing my eyes were puffy from crying.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I mumbled, staring at my hair, "What the hell." I said, touching my hair, "What- How?" I said, stuttering as I continued to stare at my reflection, washing my hands and removing my contacts.

Thankfully, my eyes were still electric blue but my hair was now all white, sighing as I washed my face and looked back at my reflection.

Sitting on the couch, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples, "We're ho- woah! Who are you?" Ian asked, sighing as I faced them.

Their eyes widened and jaws dropping as they obliviously let go of what they're holding, "Your hair." Fergus said, "I know." I replied, "But you just colored it." James said, nodding my head.

"I don't even know what happened." I said, looking at them, Ian engulfed me in a hug as I was oblivious that I was already crying.

"It's okay. We're here. We'll be by your side no matter what happens." He said and gently brushed my hair. My tears streamed like a river as Fergus and James joined, hugging me as well.

"It's okay, princess." James said, "You're still beautiful though." Fergus said, earning a smack from Ian and James, hearing him hiss in pain, "What? I said the truth." He added, earning a giggle from me.

"See? I even made her laugh, morons." He said, sassily, dodging as James was about to give him another smack.

"I didn't even know why I cried." I said, "Maybe tears of joy?" Ian asked.

Or the opposite.

Sighing as I hugged them, feeling warmth and safety in their embrace.

"Now how about you bake some madeleines and judge who will make the best resin ring from the three of us." Ian said, gently wiping my cheeks, "You left to buy some resin?" I asked as they nodded their heads.

"We can't let a 6 year old boy outdid us, so we decided to buy some resin, make a ring and give it to you." Fergus said, earning a chuckle from me.

Oh, God. I'm living with three kids.

"Are you seriously jealous because a 6 years old boy gave me a ring?" I asked, looking at each one of them, "He's still a boy and you're our sister. If he can make one and gave it to you, then we should." James replied.

Raising my eyebrow at them and shaking my head, laughing at them seeing determination dancing in their eyes, sighing as I stood up.

"Do whatever you want. I'll bake some madeleines." I said, "Yey!" They said, excitedly, in unison.

Kids.

Laughing at them as I head towards the kitchen, halting in my steps as I remembered what happened earlier, exhaling a deep breath as I disregard it and started to make some madeleines.

"10 bucks she'll choose mine." Ian said, boastfully, "Nah, she'll choose mine." Fergus said, "Mine. I'm his favorite." James replied.

Rolling my eyes and shaking my head, hearing them bicker.

"Mine." Fergus said, "Mine." Ian replied, "Nope, I'm the eldest." James said, "Dude what's that supposed to mean?" Ian asked, "Hah! you fools, between the three of us. I'm more crafty." Fergus said, "Crafty? Where? Knives? This is resin, dipshit." Ian replied.

Sighing as they continued to bicker while listening to them and waiting for the madeleines to cook.

AN:

Thank you so much for the appreciation. You all have my deepest gratitude. I'll update every Friday. Stay safe and have a good day everyone.

:'>