Chapter 36 (Mature!)

Start from the beginning

"Corndogs!" Harry cried joyously, hopping around me in circles.

"You silly boy!" I chuckled. "You're acting more like a dog than my Kitten!"

Harry paused in his hopping, side stepping closer so that he could lean against me, "But H-Harry is Louis' Kitten! He does not even l-like dogs!"

"You like corndogs," I pointed out, ruffling the boys hair before moving him over gently so I could pull a pan out of the cabinet and preheat the oven.

"Yes," he agreed. "Harry l-likes corndogs..."

"So about the alphabet!" I exclaimed, placing two corndogs onto the pan and placing it into the oven. "Repeat after me: A."

"A," Harry repeated.

"B."

"B..."

"C."

"C?"

"Good," I chuckled. "All together now. ABC."

"ABC," Harry grinned proudly. "There. Alphabet."

I laughed, "Not quite... you've got twenty three more letters to learn."

Harry pouted, "That is a lot."

"I think you can do it," I told him. "All the letters have a sort of rhyme to them, and if you sing them, it helps!"

"S-sing them?" he asked curiously, so I belted out the alphabet for him.

As I finished, he giggled, "Now sing something b-by the... The Fray! Harry l-likes Louis' singing."

"Nope," I declared. "You have to sing the alphabet first."

Harry poked out his bottom lip, stepping forward and taking my hand carefully in his own as he stared up at me with pleading, wide, green eyes, "B-but Louis will do it for his Kitten? He will sing for Harry?"

I nearly burst into song right then and there, the look Harry was giving me pulling at my heartstrings. The younger boy could probably give me that look and I'd cut off my own arm and give it to him. However, I clamped my free hand over my eyes so I couldn't see the pitiful expression he was giving me, "No! Not that look! That look isn't fair! Liam taught you how to cheat with facial expressions!"

Harry released the grip he had on my hand and tugged gently at my shirt instead, so I peeked through my fingers at him, "ABCP...E...T..."

"We'll work on it," I stopped the younger boy, as his expression became one that looked slightly pained. "Don't hurt your brain." I pulled the boy close and encircled him in my arms. He squirmed so that he could nuzzle his head underneath my chin, and I leaned my head on top of his. Quietly, I crooned softly to the boy some of the lyrics to Never Say Never, and he made a happy squeaking sound.

"Thank you," he told me, kissing my jaw.

"My Kitten," I responded, pulling back so I could kiss his nose. "Let's go sit on the couch until the corndogs are done."

I set the timer on the oven before leading Harry into the living room, pulling the boy against me and falling backwards with him onto the sofa. He tumbled on top of me, his lower half resting between my legs as he sprawled onto me so that he could lay his head on my chest. My hands came up to stroke at his back and air, and he giggled.

"What's so funny, you silly Kitten?" I asked him fondly.

"Harry's pants a-are falling," he announced.

I laughed, feeling down his torso before grabbing the waistband of his trousers and giving a gentle tug upwards, "Better?"

"Mhmm," Harry nodded, stretching his neck so he could press his lips clumsily to my collarbone. "Louis. Wh-what Niall said... about sex?"