You were exhausted. You had already got up annoyingly early for classes then you went to this party, all you wanted to do was sleep at this point. Finding yourself drifting off into dreamland, you tried to shake yourself awake but your head still bobbed as you fell right back asleep.

Wooyoung looked over at you, a small smile on his face.

"I told you not to drink".

You scoffed at him. "You offered it to me, how was I going to say no?".

"Easy. N.O".

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window, the tiredness taking full effect now. "Wake me up when you get to my house".

"Whatever you say princess".

After you finally gave up your fight to stay awake, you were happily greeted by blackness and calm. You were so tired that you didn't even notice Wooyoung picking you up and walking you inside the house, but when you did wake up again, you realized that this wasn't your room.

"What?", You gasped. 

Thinking the worse, you looked around for your phone. But you were quickly greeted by Wooyoung and a tray of food as he walked through the bedroom door. He set down the tray beside you and smiled.

"Good morning beautiful! Did you sleep well?"

You nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, thanks...Where's my phone?".

Wooyoung shrugged. "Around I guess".

"What do you mean around?"

Wooyoung reached forward, holding your hand with his. 

"Y/n, I have something to tell you."

"Okay, what is it?"

Wooyoung remained silent for a moment before cracking a smile. 

"Wooyoung, just tell me-".

"I'm in love with you".

His words caught you off guard for moment. 

"You what? are you joking?"

Wooyoung shook his head, "I'm in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I won't let anything come between us", He gripped your hand tighter, making you wince from the sudden pain, "I'm not taking no for an answer".

You shoved his hand away, "Your crazy".

Getting out of bed, you push past him, making your way down the hall. You reached for the door but Wooyoung was quick to grab you, pulling you into his chest.

"Y/n, I'm not taking no for an answer". He said, the sweetness in his voice completely gone, "You can either love me or hate me, but either way, your not leaving".

His serious tone made you shiver all over. 

"Please let me go".

"You belong to me now princess and nothing will ever come between us again". He caressed your hair. 

Before you could even utter a response, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him to separate room. Inside was full of pictures of you, pictures you had no idea he had even taken. Your heart raced as you saw the pictures of you sleeping soundly in your bed. Wooyoung showed off all the pictures as if it were a prize, showing you the dates when each picture was taken, the latest one was of you laying in his bed, tucked softly into his comforter. 

"Did you-"

"I slept on the couch", Wooyoung interrupted, "I'm giving our love time before I do anything".

You turn your head away, not wanting to face him, "Does San know where I'm at?".

"I don't think San even knows where he's at", He laughed. 

You whip your head around at him, "What did you do to him? Did you kill him?", You smacked his chest with your fists as tears rolled down your cheeks. 

"Well darling, whether or not he lives depends on you".

The lump in your throat was swelling, you felt as if you could vomit, just looking at Wooyoung made you sick. 

Swallowing the lump, you looked at Wooyoung. "Depends on what?".

Wooyoung smiled devilishly. 

His hands finding their way around your waist, he looked down at you, examining every single one of your features. He raised one hand to brush the hair out of your face before touching your face softly, his thumb rubbing circles on your cheek.

"Oh Y/n, are you going to stay with me or are we going to say goodbye to San?".

A/n: Hello! I hope this is along the lines of what you wanted and if I get 10 comments to this message, I will write a part two. I'm not very good at writing obsession/yandere stuff but I really tried (I read A LOT of ATEEZ yandere books trying to get a general idea for this). But I hope you liked it and feel free to request again! I'm slowly getting back into writing, its hard when your brain doesn't like to work, so I have been doing mostly editing stuff until now. Thank you again for requesting and requests are always open :D I'm not a super popular writer so I bet the requests will always be open. LOL.

Part 2 >