Chapter 9 -Beach, beach, beach

Start from the beginning

"Ennachu?  en appadi paakreenga? nalla illaya?" she asked little worried snapping her fingers before him.

"Nalla illayava? en kashtam enakku.. Andha gentle man status maintain panradhu ivalo tough ah irukkumnu theriyaame poche da Ashwineyy unakku  " he sighed trying to concentrate sincerely on the menu making her break into giggles.

A different proud feeling surged inside Sivaangi that she is able to make this handsome hulk go weak on his knees.

Not letting her ponder over her thoughts, the waiter came wanting to take the orders.

The rest of the evening went on smoothly as planned.

The early beach night was so warm, calm, lonely and inviting that they decided to take a walk along the shore line before leaving.

Ashwin chuckled seeing Sivaangi struggling to walk with her stilettoes.

"Edhukku indha experiment elaam, you could have paired this with a neat white sneakers" said Ashwin holding her hand and helping her to walk.

"Naan sonnen, indha Mika dhaan idhu dhaan ungalukku vasadhiya irukum sonna" Sivaangi replied.

"Enakku vasadhiya? purila" he replied confused

"Enakkum purila , she said you would know.. ippo since you also don't know enakku vasadhiya pochu" she replied and her hands removed her shoes in one swift motion.

She started walking along with him more comfortably now holding her shoes in her hands.

"Oh!!!! " said Ashwin realizing something and cute blush creeped on his face

"Enna oh???" she asked clearly confused

"Paavam Mika ninachutu irukka nee chinna ponnunu, adhaan she had tried to help, enakku dhaane theriyum nee evalo periya kedi rowdi nnu" he replied looking at her with a suppressed chuckle

"Ayo Ashwineyy sathyama purila " said Sivaangi confused

"Puriliya?" he asked and pulled her towards him in one swift movement closing the gap between them to few centimeters.

She looked up at him, her eyes locking with his trying to read the intention behind his actions, making her ears warm

He placed his arms around her waist, bent his head down and whispered in her ears

"Ippo shoes podu" he said while holding her

Like a robot listening to a command, she bent each of her legs backwards and pushed her leg one after other into the shoes.

Once done she looked up at him, almost now to his eye level, their lips almost parallel to each other.

He slowly came near her, making her take a gulp, his lips almost grazing on hers.

"The stilettoes makes the third teaspoon of sugar easily accessible, so that you didn't have to struggle to reach like you did day before yesterday" he said against her lips, sealing them together.

Surrounded by early darkness, with raising full moon as a background, their kiss transported them both to the realm of magic which clearly visualized to both of them, what they really are to each other -  Soulmates.

Sivaangi opened her eyes slowly and saw a different emotion in his eyes, and it was not his usual admiration, but pure Love, something that reflected in hers too.

Unable to withstand the intensity of his eyes, she moved away from him, kicked her shoes away and ran towards the water.

"Naan thannila vilayaada poren Ashwineyy" she declared as the cold water hit her legs.