Who am I?

Edited 1/8/18

Once Alex jumped out of the chopper he knew that he broke Grace's heart. He walked over to the men that were trying to shot the chopper down. "Don't shot. I'm the one you're looking for." Once I got close enough they put down there guns cause they thought that since I was hurt I could do nothing.

"You, Alex Rider." A guy asked before Alex feel the ground. They felt bad for the boy. They helped him inside, which was not far. Once they got in hey set him in the gently into the cell and Alex fell unconscious. The guards cleaned him up by request from Deathstalker. The guards were happy to get the boy cleaned up, Alex looked horrible. They put some food and water in the cell for when he woke up.

"He's so young." The two guards were staying in the room for now.

"Yea. How did he get into this world?" Deathstalker came in and the guards shut their mouth. He walked over to Alex. He watched Alex sleep for a while. Then he went over to the guards.

"Take him to the Doctor. I don't want him to die." He walked out and the guards got Alex up from the ground. He started to wake up but not much. They got to the room with the doctor in the room.

"Ahh, this must be Alex. Sit him on the table." They did as he said.

"May we ask what's going to happen to him?" The had an idea but they did not want to think about it.

"No. Now go away." They left the room and the doctor got to work fixing all his wounds. Then he gave Alex a shot that the liquid was purple. His eye started to open. He looked around the room.

"Where am I?" He had a pounding headache. "Who am I?" Alex got up from the table running to the door when he ran into Deathstalker. Alex did not recognize him and he had fear in his face. Deathstalker put his hands on Alex's shoulder to try and calm him down.

"Alex you're alright. Everything is fine calm down." Alex heard his name and wondered if that really was his name. Deathstalker hugged Alex. "Everything will be fine son." Alex relaxed as he believes him. The Doctor had a smile on his face.

"Where are we?" Alex asked as soon as Deathstalker let go of him.

"You don't remember. Were at our home. Come let us see if we can jog your memory." They walked around. Alex was looking around not remembering anything he was seeing. Not even the man they say he is his father. They got to a room with punching bags and Alex wanted to punch them almost instinct. "Do you remember this room?"

"No. But the bags seem familiar though." He walked closer to the bag. He could not figure out what.

"Come along. I am taking you to your room, Alex." Deathstalker left the room and Alex followed behind him. He saw they guards that save him.

"Do I know you?" Both guards looked at Alex. They were happy that he was awake and seemed okay.

"Yea we help you when we rescued you from SAS." Deathstalker had a plan for Alex which he told the guards see that they did help Alex.

"Who is SAS?" He heard it before but he did not know where.

"A government military. They took you from us about a month ago and we got you back yesterday all beaten up." Deathstalker almost looked sad. Alex nodded and he went to his room and sleep for a long time until the morning when Deathstalker woke him up to do some training. "Okay, Alex. Punch the bag and let us see how much you remember." Alex walked up to the bag about two feet away from it and started punching the bag. He was not as powerful until he got to kick the bag.

"Father. When can I go outside?" Alex asked while he keeps punching the bag. Then he kicked the bag making it break off the flying into the wall.

"SAS is looking for you. I don't want to lose you." Alex looked down.