He Still Hates Me

Edited 1/2/

Alex was sitting in his cabin think about what happened in the mess hall. Almost all of what the guy said was true. He heard a knock on the door. He really did not want to talk to anyone but he had to otherwise they would force there way in. "Come in." He yelled it so they could hear him. All of the k-unit came in.

"Hey cub," Wolf said but then he noticed that Alex looked sad. He was looking down at the ground. "What's the wrong Cub?" All of them gathered around Alex making it so if he tried to leave he would have a hard time. Alex did not want to talk.

"Nothing Wolf." Wolf kneeled in front of Alex.

"That's not true. I can tell. Is it because of what the guy said." Wolf was talking quietly so only they could hear him and no one else. "He's a jerk." Alex almost felt like crying and telling them everything but he keeps it in.

"No." That's all he said. The unit was getting worried about him. Wolf got back up and nodded to Snake. Next thing Alex knew was that he was being picked up quickly by Snake somewhere. He started trying to punch and kick Snake but he had no such luck. "Snake! Let me go now!" He was yelling. He could see the others were behind him. After a minute he figured out what they were doing. They took him back to the Mess Hall. His eyes widen.

"Alex this is for your own good." Snake with Alex on his shoulder burst into the mess hall to see that all the units were still there. Even the guy that Alex knocked out was eating. They finally put him down and had him sit at the table and eat.

"I want to leave." He said almost sounding like a little kid.

"Well ain't it the little rich brat." The guy got up and went to Alex. He was stopped by Wolf.

"Leave him alone. He's our Cub." He growled at him. It almost looked like they were going to get in a fight. Alex just sat there.

"He's a brat, Wolf." He said. He looked at Alex with evil eyes. He thought of Alex as a threat.

"Back off Leo. He is trustworthy. He has saved my butt more than enough times." Leo looked at Alex once more before returning to his table. Alex was not scared of him.Then the rest of the k-unit sat down and eat. Alex was not really hungry so he just looked at his sandwich.

"You should eat Cub." Snake looked at him with concern. Alex was skinny but he never really thought about it.

"I'm not hungry." He mumbled to Snake. The other units left and it was just k-unit in the room. Sergeant left also.

"Eat." Wolf looked into Alex's eyes. He did as he asked and eat his sandwich but no more. They started walking back. Alex was in the back of the team. He looked down at the ground. It was dark so there was not much to see. He stopped for a second.

"Cub?" Eagle was looking at Alex. The rest of the team looked at him. They felt bad for the kid. He so young but in danger, a lot and it was all because of MI6. He stayed silent as he walked past the team into his cabin.

"We need to do something." Wolf looked at the team.

"Agreed." The rest of them said.

"What should we do? Cub seems down and we can't let MI6 get to him." Fox said in a whisper. They all thought for a second. Snake got an idea.

"Maybe we could go on a simple mission and bring him with us. He does like missions." All of them nodded and went into their cabins for the night. The next morning Wolf, Snake, Fox, and Eagle got up before everyone else and went to the sergeant and told them their plan.

Alex woke up with his heart racing and a cold sweat. It was time to wake up. He was glad because now he did not have to see his nightmare. It seemed so real. He was seeing Jack's death again. This time it was even worse than normal. He was the one that pressed the button, not his evil plastic surgery clone. He sat in his bed for a minute try to get his heart rate down. Once he did that he put on a fresh pair of army clothing and went outside to the mess hall for breakfast.

"Hey, cub." Alex never saw it coming but Leo came up behind him and punch him square in the jaw. Alex fell on his back not out but very close. His head was spinning. Leo picked him up and punch him in the gut. Alex's head was not catching up to what was happening. All he knew was that he was on the ground being kick in the stomach."How do you like it brat." People start surrounding them. The k-unit finally got there with the sergeant to help Alex.

"Leo!" Wolf growled as he punches him in the face. Snake was helping Alex. He had a bloody nose with a broken rib. Alex was slipping in and out of consciousness. Leo looked at Wolf. "I said leave him alone." Before the fight could get any worse the sergeant got in between them.

"What is going on here?" Wolf still had murderous eyes. He wanted to kill Leo for what he did to Alex.

"Nothing sir," Leo said with wiping his mouth where he was hit by Wolf.

"Kitchen duty for a mouth for ling to me." Sergeant left and the k-unit took Alex to the infirmary to get him patched up. They waited patiently for Snake to finish with Alex and for him to wake up. Once he did they had a question for him. Alex's eyes fluttered open. He saw all of the k-unit by his bed. Then all of what happened came back and so did pain. He winced as he felt pain go through his body.

"Cub your wake." Wolf was by his side closed to him. Snake was on his left with Fox next to him. Eagle was next to Wolf. Alex moved his right arm to his head. He had a headache for some reason.

"Ya, I guess I am." He started to get up when Snake stopped him.

"You're still hurt Cub. You need a few days. You took a really bad beating." Alex looked at Snake and stayed for a bit longer. His rib cage was bruised and he could not do much. The k-unit left the room to go get some food. Alex tried to sleep but he just had nightmares every time he fell to sleep. After he fell asleep the first time he stayed awake and wanted to leave. He was able to leave the infirmary but his unit caught him before he was to his cabin.

"Cub? That better not be you." It was Wolf and he sounded mad. Alex started running anywhere other than to k-unit. His side started to hurt more but he keeps going. They were right behind him. They would catch him soon cause Alex was getting dizzy. He also was getting pale. He went for a walk and that's when Wolf grabbed his should and turned him around. He saw Alex's face and had Snake come.

"Cub. What happen? You're as pale as a ghost." Snake then remembered something that he had not checked for and that was internal bleeding. Alex's eyes rolled to the back of his head and fell into Wolf's arms.

"CUB!" He sat him down on the ground so Snake could look at him. His breathing was shallow. "Snake what's wrong with him?"

"I am guessing internal bleeding." Alex opened his eyes. "Cub. Stay with me." Picked him up as quickly and gently as he could. All the same, thing was going through there heads that Leo was dead. They were mad at him and they are going to get payback somehow.