"You seem so bothered unnie" Yuna said softly

"I am, I'm not used to wearing such stuff" Chaeryeong said

"You'll look great in it, I'm sure unnie" Yuna said and then kissed the older's temple. Chaeryeong just hummed in response and then held Yuna's hand tighter.

(time skip to the next day and photoshoot day coz why not)

"Ready girls?" Jeongyeon asked and the two just nodded.

Chaeryeong was nervous for sure but after talking with Yuna last night and this morning she got a little bit of confidence out of her.

"Okay, stand over there and do some poses for us" the photographer told Chaeryeong and Chaeryeong nodded. She started doing some poses and she got great responses from her parents and aunts.

"Wahh, that's great!" Jeongyeon exclaimed

"Looking gorgeous sweetie" Mina commented and chuckled

Chaeryeong kept doing poses and she really impressed the photographer.

"Good job, Chaeryeong. Wonderful poses" the photographer complimented and Chaeryeong thanked her and bowed

"Okay, Yuna's turn" the photographer and said and just like Chaeryeong's, Yuna got a lot of compliments from her parents, aunts and the photographer.

"Okay, can we have Chaeryeong and Yuna together? we need to see them together for at least some of the shots" the photographer said

"Oh sure" Nayeon said and then let the two go back and take some shots again.

"Okay, Yuna, go a little bit closer please" the photographer said and Yuna did so.

The next pose was quite cute so it made their parents giggle.

"Chaeryeong, you go lay down on that and then Yuna will rest her head by your waist okay?" The photographer daid and Chaeryeong nodded

The other staffs fixed the girl's hair as they lay down on the floor.

After a few more shots they were finished and Chaeryeong and Yuna went off to change back to their clothes.

"Already done unnie?" Yuna asked from the outside, waiting for the older to get donw with changing.

"Mhm" Chaeryeong said and finally went out of  the changing room.

"We're going home now right?" Chaeryeong asked

"Not really, mom and eomma said they still had things to do so I guess we can go have a road trip and get back to the hotel right after" Yuna said

"That sounds great baby" Chaeryeong said and chuckled.

Both of them went out and told their parents that they would go have a road trip and of course they agreed on it.

(time skip coz why not)

They reached at a place where they can see the lights around the area. Yuna parked the car and then led her and Chaeryeong at the back trunk to seat.

"Its peaceful here" Chaeryeong muttered

"Yeah?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

Chaeryeong was looking at the view but Yuna wasn't. She was looking at the older's side profile. She just can't believe she has this angel beside her as her girlfriend. Chaeryeong was really sweet, super sweet actually. She mostly takes care of Yuna and then always check if Yuna was fine and Yuna would do the same. There was something about Chaeryeong that Yuna really loves. The way the older hums her a song to sleep just makes her feel safe.
Not only that, but the older looked ethereal. Yuna abruptedly smiled as she stared at Chaeryeong's side features.

"You like to stare at me" Chaeryeong said softly and chuckled

"Oh, I..." Yuna was flustered

"Its fine baby, why do you stare at me so much tho?" Chaeryeong asked and faced the younger

"You look beautiful" Yuna muttered and Chaeryeong just giggled as she wrapped her arms around the taller girl's nape.

"You're beautiful as well Yuna" Chaeryeong said and then she sighed happily when she felt the younger wrap her arms around her waist.

"Yuna" Chaeryeong called

"Yes unnie?" Yuna asked

"Remember that we promised each other that we would get married?" Chaeryeong asked

"Of course I remember" Yuna said

"Promise me one more thing" Chaeryeong said

"Sure unnie, what is it?" Yuna asked

"Promise me you'll never leave me, no matter what" Chaeryeong said

"Unnie, what ever may happen, you're still the only one I'll look forward to everyday. That's why I wanted you to be mine quickly, no one would get you from me. I want to be the one by your side forever" Yuna said as she looked the older's sparkling eyes

"Thank you" Chaeryeong said softly.

"No problem unnie" Yuna said and chuckled

They stared at each other for a while, Yuna then freed one of her hand from the older's waist. She cupped Chaeryeong's cheek and rubbed her thumb on it softly.

"Can I?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong just nodded

Yuna brought Chaeryeong's face closer to give her a kiss on the lips. They both felt happy, knowing that they would be there for each other and nothing could ever break them apart. Parting away, they smiled at each other and connected their foreheads.

"I love you unnie"

"I love you too Yuna" Chaeryeong said softly and then gave the younger a quick peck on the lips again.