Interesting Customers

Mulai dari awal

"But I'm the most important. I'm the Techno Blade."
Techno huffs, watching with amusement as how Philza effortlessly makes a symbol on his drink.

"Geez ok, high ego I see."
He replies, already making the second drink for him.

Techno was an unusual man.

Appearance and order alike.

His hair was bright pink and eyes red to already stand out amongst the crowd.

His order was a simple latte, however he always insisted if he could add a small random animal as the design.

Philza always put a small pig or swirls.

And if Philza can perfect it, a crow.

The second drink was hilariously adorable.

A banana berry smoothie, Phil slightly changing the recipe to add extra sugar each time.

When they first met, Philza was still quite new to the job, and he accidentally added too much sugar to Technos drink.

Turns out Techno was a dying sugar fan and had always thought the smoothie was made like this.

Ever since then Techno always complimented how Philzas 'drink' was made.

Thus, Philza always making his orders no matter what.
"And you may give me...€5.89."
Philza says, giving Techno his two drinks.

"Here."

Techno simply handed him a €10 note and took the drinks gratefully, starting to walk away from the counter.

"Wait! Your change Techno."
Philza hustled to get the change Techno had needed.

"Eh, take it as a tip for now."
Techno shrugged, sitting down on the nearest coffe table.

Admiring his drink and giving a small smile to Phil.

Philza looked at him strangely, then at the money Techno had given him.

The bell ringed to indicate that somebody has entered.
Philza turned to the entry of the cafe to see two boys enter. And with quite the opening.

"Techno?!"
One shouted, all the other customers turning their heads towards them.

Techno ducked down with embarrassment, trying to hide himself from the loud boys.
Phil suspected bullying straight off the bat, and was about to make his way to Technos table.

The boys that were shouting loudly, until they saw Techno, and started to sprint their ways towards his table and sitting down enthusiastically.

Phil watched carefully at the boys, not wanting to be too noticeable he busied himself with another customer.
However listening to their conversation carefully.

"What are you guys doing here?"
Phil heard Techno speak, watching the blonde and brunette laugh at him playfully.

"Just wanted to see our distant brother,"
The blonde says, swiping the menu off the table and staring at it intently.