Interview Q&A Part 2

Start from the beginning

Crossover (3)

DC (3)

Dragon Ball Super

Fairy Tail

Fire Force

Free!

Furry (4)

Gay Poly (2)

Genshin Impact (3)

Haikyuu (3)

Helluva Boss

High School DxD (3)

Hundred

Hunter x Hunter

Jujutsu Kaisen (3)

KDA/True Damage

Kimetsu no Yaiba (3)

Kuroko's Basketball

Mafia Prince

Magi

Marvel (3)

Naruto (6)

No Game No Life

Obey me!

Overlord

Overwatch

Pokémon (7)

RWBY (6)

Seven Deadly Sins (2)

Sk8 to Infinity

Soulmate (2)

Sword Art Online

Teen Wolf

The Twilight Saga

Twin Star Exorcists

Twisted Wonderland

Werewolves

Werewolves Reject

WWE

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Whelp that's all the stories drafted in Trailer! Next question!

"For Cupid Shinobi, will Sakura and some of the other girls get a lover?"

Yes, they will have a partner in the future so you guys just gotta wait and see who they are.

"I'm really curious, are we gonna see some demons that's from Demon Slayer?"

Yes, you guys are. In the next arc, we are gonna be introduced to two characters from Demon Slayer.

"This might be pushing boundaries but I can't help but ask, what's your sexuality?"

Okay first off, it's okay if you guys ask me that I don't care. Now to answer your question I'm just Bi or Pansexual I don't know.

See I was never really taught much about the LGBTQ community, so I only know so much about Straight, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender. Now when I was introduced to Bisexual and Pansexual that got me confused because I don't know what's the difference between them.

But a little thing about me is that I just don't care about sexualities and what I mean by that is that if let's say you come over and tell me that you're a transgender person. To me, I would think that you guys must think that you trust me and I would ask what's your pronouns.

However, I would overall just see you as you and not think, 'Oh hey, it's that one transgender person.' So yeah...I just wouldn't care.

Whelp that's all for me know there are some questions I think about me and the characters but for now, I'm gonna move on to the characters and have them answer the questions.