𝐶ℎ𝑝.13: 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

En başından başla

"Why would you think that?" Dean asked, puzzled.

"Uh...just, um...look, just-you got to trust me on this, okay?" Sam uttered before walking away.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Trust you?" Dean asked, getting up from his seat.

"Yeah." Sam replied as he started packing his clothes.

"Come on, man. You got to give me a little bit more than that." Dean told him.

"I just can't explain it is all." Sam said.

"Well, tough. We're not going anywhere until you do." Dean stated.

"You weren't like this with Dani; when Violet was M.I.A." Sam said, giving a poor excuse.

"Um, actually he was. I just gave him a good scenario if he were in my shoes with she who shall not be named." I piped up into their conversation. Sam stopped packing and looked at us.

"I have these nightmares." Sam admitted.

"We've noticed." Dean remarked.

"And sometimes they come true." Sam told us with reluctance.

"Come again?" Dean asked, perplexed.

"Look, Dean...I dreamt about Jessica's death for days before it happened." Sam informed us.

"Sane people have weird dreams, man. I'm sure it's just a coincidence." Dean reassured him as he sat on the bed.

"No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything and I didn't do anything 'cause I didn't believe it. And now I'm dreaming about that tree, about our house, and some woman inside screaming for help." Sam told us.
"I mean that's where it all started. This has to mean something, right?" Sam insisted, looking at us.

"I don't know." Dean replied, unsure as he looked down.

"You don't-what do you mean you don't know, Dean?" Sam asked, kneeling down, looking up at him.
"This woman might be in danger. I mean, this might be the thing that killed mom, Eddie's biological parents, and Jessica." Sam added.

"All right, just slow down, would you?" Dean snapped as he stood up and walked away from Sam.

Dean released a weak chuckle as he looked at Sam,
"I mean, first you're telling me you've got the shining...and then you tell me that I've got to go back home, especially when..." Dean trailed off as he started to get emotional.

"When what?" Sam asked him.

"When I swore to myself that I would never go back there." Dean stated, looking away before he stood, facing his back to us.

"Dani...what do you think?" Sam asked, looking at me.

I released a sigh,
"If your dreams come true...then we need to help that family." I said.

"Look, Dean, we have to check this out. Just to make sure." Sam added. Dean turned his head and looked at Sam.

"I know we do." Dean stated.

"He's not the only one." We heard Eddie say making us turn to look at him.

"What?" Dean asked, confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Remember when I told you we had to go back for uncle Sammy?" Eddie asked as he turned around to face us. Dean and I slowly nodded our heads.
"I don't know how but I heard Sammy scream, felt this...sudden rush that something bad was happening, and I could smell the fire." Eddie stated, looking away from us.