CHAPTER 21

"coach, i can be their manager just please not her!" some girl was arguing with the coach as they both entered the gym all the attention was in them including you.

you walks towards to coach, "what's happening coach?" you asked him trying not to make a scene here, since you're tired for it.

"she wanted to be the boys manager.." coach said in heavy sighed.

"just ask the boys coach, i don't mind it anyways.." you walks towards the boys.

"what's happening y/n?" the captain asked, "she wanted to be your manager, i said it's fine anyways" you replied.

"how about you both play—? the winner will be the new manager of the VBC?" the 1st years said.

"yeah let's do that" the girl agreed with sarcastically face on her, "oh—" you sighed heavy feeling tired and sleepy for this.

"can i hav extra shirts please?" you asked the boys since you're in your uniform, it might get dirty and uncomfortable.

"yeah, i have.." sakusa suddenlt talked beside you, "oh— thanks" you answered, sakusa grabbed his bag and handed you his shirt with his name on the back.

"can i have that shirt kiyoomi" the girl suddenly leaned over to grab the shirt on your hands, "shut it girl, before i make you regret who you provoked" you hissed at her feeling pissed about it.

"i'll just change then we're good to go." you glared at her and continue to walk to the changing room, "fuck i'm so pissed i feel like i want to punch a wall" you sighed as you change to the shirt.

you walks out the changing room in sakusa's shirt, hair tied up and on your school shirt.

"please hold it for me.." you handed your uniform to sakusa and continue to walk to the other side of the court.

"who will serve first?" you asked coldly to the girl, "you can serve first" she teasingly answered .

komori handed you a ball and started serving a ball, you breath heavily and started to float serve, the girl recieve it good. the coach suddenlt whistle that made the two of you stop.

"let tsukasa set to almia, and sakusa set on you." the coach instructed.

you both agreed on it, "a little higher please" you instructed to sakusa, he nodded as you serve again, tsukasa recieved it and toss to the girl, you recieved it and sent to sakusa to set, as sakusa set on you perfectly.

the other team didn't recieve it, so the point goes to you.

"3 points then we're done." you said to the girl while frowning, "bitch." she hissed at you, "i know.." you smirked as she started serving.

you recieved it as sakusa perfectly toss it to you again, with a powerful spike you sent it over the captain but he didn't recieve it nicely, the second point goes to you again, so does the 3rd point.

the girl was so pissed about it, she was forwning as the game ended. "thanks for the toss" you smiled warmly feeling satisfied about winning over that girl.

"you're good!" komori suddenlt claps followed by the others, "o-oh thanks.." you nervously smiled.

"i'm tired" you slammed your head to the papers infront of your seat feeling tired.

"are you okay?" sakusa suddenly throws a white towel on your neck, "no.. thanks" you were panting.

you put the towel in your face, the smell of sakusa was lingering in your nose.

"good job, y/n" the coach pat your back, "oh— thanks!" you smiled forcefully.

"ahhh~ i'm tired.." you yawned and stared blankly, "oh- i'll wash up this and return it by tomorrow" you said to sakusa.