CHAPTER 16

"we now welcome, miss akia and mr komori! please enter"

it was calling time now, you were the next to komori and akia, of course you would stay beside sakusa.

you were holding sakusa om his arm, you felt really nervous since it's going to be your welcome party too.

the hotel was under your and sakusa's name, it was from his father and your father. you're one of the biggest stock holder of amia hotel, it's one of the biggest hotel on tokyo now, the most famous.

"are you nervous?" sakusa asked.

"n-no.." you stutted saying, of course you are.

"your hands don't say so germ" he teased you.

"now let's all welcome the daughter of mr, l/n and the son of mr. sakusa, who is the biggest stock holder of amia hotel! miss l/n f/n and mr sakusa kiyoomi."

sakusa suddenly interlocked finger with you as you both walked in the door, the people were clapping to your entrance chattering about how you and sakusa look good together.

"now mr sakusa and ms l/n do you have anything to say?"

"uh- hi, i'm l/n f/n one of the biggest stock holder of amia hotel, i wished you all the best to the visit to our hotel, our hotel will give you all the best experiences and services that you needed, that's all please enjoy!" you smiled nervously.

sakusa gave his speech after you.

"so miss l/n and mr sakusa, are you two dating?" the mc asked.

"huh-? oh." you stuttered answering the question, gripping your hands on sakusa's.

"for now we're still not dating, i'm still looking forward to miss y/n." he suddenly replied politely not ruining the scene, he then looked at you and smiled he gripped you slowly signing you that everything is okay.

-

"wow, y/n you look beautiful!" akia said smiling at you, "thank you, goddess that made me nervous there" you smiled.

"why would he even ask you those things" akia said, "here.. drink it's a juice" sakusa handed you a mango juice, "thank you!" you smiled at him.

"you both look gorgeous! how about starting dating?" komori teased, "shut up komori" sakusa hissed at him.

"oh, here is my daughter, y/n" you father suddenly appeared and introduced you to one of the stock holders of the hotel, "hi, i'm y/n!" you warmly smiled while sakusa was still beside you.

"i'm sakusa kiyoomi, pleased to meet you sir" he politely hand shakes the old man's hands.

"please enjoy the party!" you beamed at the old man as you turned your back, "bitch i think i need to use the restroom" you whispered at akia.

"bitch how would you use restroom on that gown?!" she lowly shouted at you, " i don't know please help me" you pouted.

"let's have sakuss help us"

"bitch no! sakusa would hear my piss shut up!" you hissed at her feeling embarrassed.

after a while you were feeling numb already, "i think my piss backs offs" you chuckled, "let's go eat there!" akia dragged you to the food section.

"let's try this!" akia pointed to a shotglass that is a pink color, "i don't think so, don't get drunk here just please" you begged her knowing what is she going to do when she gets drunk.

"come on! it's sunday tomorrow!" she groaned and gave you a glass, you sighed and gave up, you drank the glass one after another.

it's already your fifth glass, you have a high alcohol tolerance but that alcohol is just not alcohol, you tried finding sakusa but you couldn't.

you sat on the bathroom way trying to pick yourself up, but your vision started getting blurry any second that passed by.