Part 6

"mmh~~" Junmyeon moaned, barely audible, as Yixing fisted his hairs. They were kissing in the bathroom of the award show, they were attending. Yixing was the first one to initiate, as they went to the bathroom, they could hear the song playing in background. 

"shh" Whispered Yixing, as he pull away, and nibbled the very skin of other's neck," Don't" Junmyeon said, pulling away. Yixing nodded and they pulled apart, walking out of the stall, they set their hairs right and checked their clothes in the mirror. 

Yixing was staring at the other through the mirror, he could feel that Junmyeon wanted to say something. Something was bothering him. He waited, but, as if the other had lost the battle, that was going in his brain, he walked out. Yixing sighed, looking himself in the mirror, he was a mess. 

---

He turned around in his bed, trying to get sleep, but his mind wanders, and it wander through many places, still stuck on a thought he was trying to avoid all along. He thought of the stars and planets to the different dimensions, apocalypses to fantasy worlds only to imagine Junmyeon everywhere. 

Then he shook his head here and there, trying to erase the thought only to settle on another. He liked imagining worlds or daydreaming they called it. It helped him writing and composing. Now, he felt a little different kind of sensations, seeing Junmyeon in his thoughts, dreams, those tends to go in a direction where he felt guilty of thinking about the other like that. 

He wanted to ask the older, if he can kiss him on the places he had never seen or touched. Would he let him? Or would he refuse? Like the last night, Junmyeon pushed him away and hadn't met eyes with him. Would asking that, mess up everything he has with the other. 

He had no courage to name this arrangement, but he still wanted more, and it had been messing his mind lately. He wanted to do anything that Junmyeon wanted, yet he did not want to be bounded. He wanted to be free and yet, he craved for Junmyeon and Junmyeon only. 

He got up, climbing down and walking out of the room. Without realizing, he turned towards the stairways to the roof of the building. When he reached on the top, he noticed Junmyeon sitting there. 

"Junmyeon" 

He said, sitting beside him. 

"It's locked" 

Junmyeon answered, wrapping around the blanket tightly, that Yixing noticed just that. Yixing was wearing a t-shirt and he did not feel that cold. 

"Oh" 

That's what Yixing could say, he had nothing to answer. It was quiet. They sat there, what felt like an hour or so. Could be minutes, but it felt like they had been sitting there for hours. The tension was awkward and yet nobody made a move to relieve it. 

"Should we-"

"Do you-"

They both started at the same time, and that made them smile. Junmyeon looked beautiful, smiling. Yixing thought, staring at the other. Soon they started laughing, only to be shushed by Junmyeon, who was still laughing. 

"What were you saying?"

Yixing asked as they started to climb down the stairs. Junmyeon ducked his head at the question and looked away, there was silence again, urging Yixing to ask the question again for the other one to hear clearly, but Junmyeon said, and he stopped:

"Do you want to do something more than kissing?"

Junmyeon realizing that the other one had stopped, he stopped in the lower stair and turned around to look up. Yixing was looking at him, shocked, he didn't know. Even it was not hard for him to read Yixing, he still wanted the other to voice it. 

Yixing, recovering for the shock, his body frame relaxing a little, he asked:

"Are you sure? You are not teasing me, right?"

Junmyeon shook his head, blushing. Yixing felt his cheek warm, when he nodded. 

"Where?" 

He asked, and Junmyeon climbed up, looking at him, those rosy cheeked shined, getting crimson per second, he got closer and said:

"Not tonight. But I let you know." 

Yixing put his hand on other's cheek, the other leaned on his palm, he looked so soft, that Yixing wanted to just hug him and keep him to himself for forever. He smiled at the other, kissing on his cheek. 

"We should go for now." 

Junmyeon said, smiling as he looked up at him. Yixing nodded, sad, as he didn't want to let go the other, even for a minute. 

"Good night" 

Junmyeon bid, as they parted ways. Yixing replied, his eyes were smiling with hope and he never knew he needed.