" Should i thank him for not informing everyone else about what happened to me...? Or no...? "

No matter how you look at it, penelope was thankful to 'him' for not telling everybody else. Why? Simple. Because those people, especially the maids and the second young master would definitely laugh at Penelope after knowing about what happened. So she was thankful because Penelope could definitely NOT handle those troublesome people and be pissed off instead and who knows, maybe the thing about Penelope throwing a tantrum will occur making her reputation lay low and Penelope does NOT want that to happen. Since because that attitude of hers was one of the reasons on why nobody like her. Making the first young master confine her onto her room and starve her until death, well not now at least.

So Penelope was definitely grateful to him. BUT!

Penelope doesn't want to thank the person whom was one of the people that cause Penelope's Reputation to worsen! Thinking about the idea, penelope felt.....

Strange?

Like a hot lava was about to burst out and the whole dukedom was destroyed because of the hot lava! - Shaking her head because of the sudden thought, penelope slapped both of her cheeks making slight red mark on both of her cheeks.

" Nope, don't think like that Penelope. No matter how much we hate him, WE HAVE to thank him! "

Nodding at her own statement - Penelope had a determined look on her face while clenching both of her hands on the air. Standing up until she was in a sitting position, Penelope inhaled and exhaled deeply before putting her bare feet on the warm floor. Standing up, she started heading out of her room until to stop halfway.

" ..... " Penelope gulped before glancing back behind her.

" Do we really..... have to do this today....? "

Feeling her eyebrows twitch, penelope standded up straight and turned to face her bedroom door once again.

' Nope, nevermind! Let's do this tommorow! '

Penelope entered her bedroom once again before closing the door behind her - Sliding down as her back faced the door. Penelope sighed deeply.

" Don't be a coward Penelope.... We can do this! "

Nodding repeatedly - Penelope slid up once again before turning to look at the door. Only to pause and slid down her back once again onto the bedroom door.

" Nope, Impossible! "

' WHY CAN'T I DO IT?! WHERE DID ALL OF MY CONFIDENCE GO TO?! '

Crying inside her head - She hugged her knees tightly before sighing deeply.

" What should i do...? There's no way i could say thank you to him after on what he did on my previous life.... "

Gulping - Penelope sighed deeply before burying her face onto her knees. Wondering if she should say thank you to him or just ignore it - penelope heard a slight knock on the door. Hearing the knock, penelope standded up and went over to her bed and laid and positioned herself on how it was before she woke up.

Hearing that there were no responses - the door slightly opened making a slight creak sound. Penelope - whom's closing her eyes doesn't know on whom the person in front of her is, trembled slightly while sweat dropping. Who was the person that entered her room? Is it the butler? one of the young masters? the duke? emily? Who?

Wanting to open her eyes - Penelope heard someone talking on a low voice.

" ....... still sleeping i....... "

Curious about the voice, penelope peaked a little seeing the butler, Pennel. Penelope was shocked at first but when the butler turned to turn his head onto the sleeping penelope - Penelope immediately closed her eyes. Luckily, the butler didn't notice. Penelope was sure that the butler brought something.