꧁Chapter 3꧂

Zacznij od początku

Penelope muttered an 'ouch' before closing her eyes while bitting her lower lip to prevent herself from crying but it's already too late. Tears started to flow down from her eyes flowing down to her cheeks as it reached her chin. Penelope whom felt the tear already think'd that the person whom saw her was gonna laugh - preparing for the laugh to come.

Penelope was greeted by silence instead of laughter. Wondering on why no laughter was heard. Penelope slowly opened one of her eyes trying to see on whom was the person that saw her on such an embarrassing act - still cause of the tears, her vision was blurry but she was sure that she saw someone kneeling in front of her while reaching one of his hands to her face while a small white cloth on his hand that seemed like a handkerchief. Penelope doesn't know on whom the person was but she was sure that it was male.

Wanted to see the person closely and more clearly, she tried wiping the tears from her eyes but was soon stopped by a rough hand but feeling the softness of a cloth. She knows that the man was wearing a glove. Who was this person? is what's repeatedly being said on Penelope's mind.

Still wanting to see the man, she tried blinking to shook the tears off away but only to feel her eyelids being heavy. She was tired? Is she tired? No. The author just doesn't want to let Penelope see the mans face.

Joke.

Feeling that her eyelids are about to close, she tried shaking her head left to right but the feeling of the impact of the hit, it hurted a lot. Tears started to fall more and more as she started to feel a soft cloth on her cheeks and the corner of her eye. It was a handkerchief. The man started wiping her tears away while penelope started to feel sleepy and eventually, she fainted/slept while an unknown person in front of her was gently wiping her tears away.

' Who was this man? '

Was Penelope's last thought before everything went pitch black.

Opening her eyes, Penelope found herself on her room. Standded up and was eventually on a sitting position while her blanket was on her lap - Penelope started looking around her whole room to find no one.

' That mysterious man isn't here? '

Penelope clenched her hands tightly onto the blanket before laying back down again. Putting the hem of the blanket on her mouth and covering it, she starts to wonder on who the man was. Seeing as she was crying beforehand, she wasn't able to properly see whom the mysterious man was. But she knows that the mysterious man that she had met had yellow eyes and white hair. And Penelope knew exactly on who's characteristics that was. But double thinking, it was impossible for him to be that kind. Thinking back, it was impossible. He was one of the reasons on why Penelope's reputation in the house of eckart's laid low and he was one of the people whom treated penelope worse than a beggar.

So it was completely impossible.

That's right, impossible. Completely Impossible!

" Well more importantly.... " Penelope glanced over to her side seeing her now new bedroom with no human being inside besides her.

" Seeing as there's no people nor human being here besides me... I assume that 'he' did not spoke nor inform anyone about what happened about me fainting and crying.... "

Penelope was sure if 'that' guy informed the duke about what happened, the duke would immediately come here and call the family doctor - that is, because the necklace incident still hadn't occured yet. The two young masters would definitely not come here considering of they're low favorality and considering of how they treated penelope, the very first time penelope was introduced. The maids would also not do so. Knowing that all of them hated penelope.