EIGHTEEN

RISHABH'S POV

After half an hour we were on highway on our way to Delhi . Ashi was looking outside the window and silently crying . I took deep breathes to calm my nerves and passed a bottle to Ashi " Drink some water and stop crying. " She flinched and nodded her head and took the bottle from my hand and I realised because of stress it came out way too rude . She gulped some water, her shoulders were still shaking and tears were flowing from her eyes. with a sigh I said, "baby right now we have to be strong for bhaisa and bhabhisa if you will keep crying how will you support them . "

"I will not cry..." she said and wipe her tears "can I speak to them?" She asked me slowly

"I will call bhabhisa but first you take deep breathes to calm yourself . Ashi baby we cannot fall weak . If we will fall weak who will handel bhabhisa and who will take care of bhaisa right?" I asked her wiping her tears

She nodded her head sniffing . I tried calling bhabhisa multiple times but her phone was switch off . Finally We reach Delhi at 2 am but till we arrived at the hospital it was early morning it was already 4:30 am. I held Ashi's hand and walk towards the reception as soon as possible .

"My brother is admitted here ...can you tell me ....." I was saying to the girl on reception but she cut me in between and said , "can you tell me name of patient and reason for hospitalization sir "

"Gopal Maheshwari .....he had an accident ...fracture ....he is getting operated for fracture tomorrow " I said or more of babbled

"27 floor room no 505" as soon as the girl said that I ran towards elevator with Ashi .

The relieving part was atleast bhaisa was in this hospital. This is the best hospital of Delhi . As soon as we reach the floor thankfully I saw bhabhisa talking with nurse . I immediately ran towards her
"Bhabhisa ....." I called her

"Rishabh " she immediately hug me and started crying "thank god you are here....I don't know....someone called me and said Gopal is admitted here....i don't know what to do .....they are saying he will need two surgeries.....I...."

"You don't worry I am here.....you need to be strong ...stop crying bhabhisa ....." I said and made her sit "I am here....I will look after everything...you don't worry "

She nodded still sobbing . "Bhabhisa I need you to calm down ok ? I am going to meet the doctor treating bhaisa and till the time I come back I want you to sit here with Ashi and don't cry ok ? "

"Where is Ansh?" I ask her once she nodded

"He is with Priya....the girl who works in our shop ...I ask her to stay with ansh at our house ." Bhabhisa said

"Ok I will go and talk with doctor and come . Ashi sit here with bhabhisa" I said and went once Ashi nodded

When I came back after meeting the doctor I was relieved. Bhaisa had fracture in his thigh and forearm and both will need operation right now he is sleeping because of medicines and will be operated after 4 hours . There is nothing serious but bhaisa will have to take complete bed rest for two months after operation. Thankfully there were no life threatening injuries .

"Ashi where is bhabhisa?" I ask seeing only Ashi on bench

"Ji, bhabhi sa went to fill the form and buy medicines" Ashi informed me.

I asked the nurse about the pharmacy and went in that direction to search bhabhisa she was standing at a corner and talking with someone. He handed her money and she gave him something in bag. I immediately went there and snatched the bag from then men who screamed curses but one glare from me made him shut his mouth. I did not need to check i knew it must be her jewellery . controlling my emotions I said "you go and sit I will bring the medicine and fill the form don't worry"

"I already filled the form just bring the medicines . " Bhabhisa said looking down

"Bhabhisa go and sit with ashi please" i asked her and once she left i handed the men his money and asked him to go after paying his travel fees and scaring him with police and lawsuit for illegally running his mortgage business

When I came back bhabhisa was sitting with Ashi . "Rishabh can you wait here for some time I have some work " bhabhisa asked me with some hesitation.

I made her sit and kneeled in front of her taking her hands in my hands i said, "bhabhisa you once said to me that you and bhaisa are my family...that i am not only your brother in law but your brother than dont you belive your brother? don't you have faith in me ? "

"Why are you saying like this ?" She ask me

"Paraya kar diya apne Hume" she looked shocked at me "what kind of brother do you think I am that i will let you sell your jewelries. " I asked her hurt, her tears fell on my hand . I wiped them and said , "I have filled the amount needed for treatment and have upgraded the room for bhaisa in an hour they will shift bhaisa into VIP room. You don't have to worry about finances till i am here ....."

"I was worried your bhaisa had health insurance but when I contacted them they said they will come here tomorrow and the amount I had in house that was not enough and your bhaisa's debit card and credit card all are with him I was worried i did not knew what to do ......" She said crying I hugged bhabhisa immediately "shhhh it's ok .....its ok....I am here don't worry i will take care of everything "

"If you both would not be here then what would I have done " bhabhisa said

"I am here don't worry " i assured her once she calmed down i said , "Bhabhisa why don't you go home with Ashi . bhaisa will wake up tomorrow and you can come before surgery"

"I want to stay with your bhaisa.... I will not leave him" she said

"Bhabhisa its 5 am Ansh will wake up at his regular time he will get worried not finding you at home. you go home send ansh school sleep for sometime then come back...i am here bhaisa won't wake for some more hours due to medicines doctor said this to me and if he woke up i am here ....ansh needs you too" i explained her calmly and a mother in her overuled the wife in her .