(MAD LOVE) XI: FOOL AGAIN

A/N: You can check my Facebook Group, Marple Dame Stories, to read MAD LOVE free (even with no data)

⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖

"My sister, Elaine Rosé!" pagpapakilala ni Isaac. Standing in a low podium at the garden, Isaac Roe turned around. Isaiah Clark, who is also atop the podium, smiled and lend his hand at the woman who slowly emerges from the back.

Lifting her mermaid skirt, Elaine sweetly smiled at her brothers before wrapping her arm on Isaiah's. Pagtuntong niya sa entablado'y agad siya umani nang palakpak sa mga dumalo.

Her skin glowed beautifully against the warm yellow light. So is the blue gem on her chest and the blue hue of her eyes. She exudes happiness. Elaine looked at her brothers standing both her sides. She then leaned on Isaiah's shoulder.

Napasinghap si Avery. "Oh my..." sabay binalingan ang katabing si Margaret na napatulala talaga sa kagandahan ng sister-in-law nila. "You're seeing what I'm seeing right, Marga?"

Nakanganga pa rin itong nilingon siya. "Ang ganda niya, Ava!"

Sofia Ximena, wearing a glimmering red dress, is still clapping when she turned to Claudia. "Gosh, she's looks marvelous, Clau."

"Right?" With a proud smile, Claudia Yngrid waved at her female on the stage.

Juniper Vera, on a silver body-hugging turtle-neck dress, leaned back her chair. "Watch out, July. If international brands get a sniff about our cousin her, baka mabawasan ang sponsors mo."

Sipping her mojito then biting a lemon, Julianne Vera in a white lacey little dress, shrugged. "Well, I don't mind. At least there's a comfort knowing my sponsors left me because of a beauty!" She tilted her head towards Elaine. "Kung papalitan ako ng ma-attitude na palaka, aangal ako malamang."

On the other table, Queen Mary, Margaret's grandmother, turned to her side. "The blue-eyes legacy lives on even in the female Millers, huh, Arthur?"

Arthur Miller, the Miller's grandfather, turned to her and gave a nervous smile. "T-This is my first time seeing her actually."

"Really now? Why so?" Queen Mary looked at the beautiful lady on the stage. Her

"She was reported dead, Mary, along w-with Charlotte."

Natigilan sa pagpalakpak ang reyna at napalingon sa katabi.

"A-Along with your daughter, Helena."

"Y-You mean..."

Arthur nodded. Binalik nito ang tingin sa babaeng apo. "I guess the mystery behind Charlotte's abduction and eventual death is yet to be solved, Mary."

The queen placed her white-glove clad hand on her chest. "O-Oh, Arthur..." Nahabag siya nang makita ang pagdaan ng maraming katanungan sa asul na mga mata sa lalake.

May parte pa rin kay Mary na nasasaktan sa tuwing naalala niya paano namatay ang kaisa-isa niyang anak na si Helena sa kamay ng mga dumukot rito'y pero kahit papaano'y tanggap na niya ang nangyari dahil nakita niya sa huling pagkakataon ang labi nito bago nilibing.

After the feud between Scotts and Millers, they finally moved forward from that unfortunate event that tied their families together.

But they're all wrong.