Imagine for Rebbeca

I sat on my bed petting my boyfriends golden retriever Elvis. He rolled over so that I could pet his belly.

"Rebecca."

"yep." I relpied

"May not want to come into the bathroom for awhile. I kinda accidently spilled my cologne."

The bathroom door opened and my boyfriend Nick Jonas, (yes THAT Nick Jonas), walked out while holding both hands to his nose. I instantly copied the pose because that stuff was really strong believe me!

"ugh!" I yelled. Ilaid back down on our bed and put a pillow over my face hoping it would disquise the disgusting oversensual smell. I breathed in and out trying to get my breathing back on track with normal fresh air. I peeked out of my pillow mask and saw that Elvis was gone. Lucky dog. I gave a questioning look to Nick and he instantly understood.

"as soon as the smell came he rushed out. Probably went downstairs."

We started to laugh. Then there was a sound from downstairs that made me jump from surprise. It sounded like a door being slammed close.

"Rebecca!!!Nick!!!" A familar voice shouted.

"Is that your dad?" NIck asked

"ya." i groaned. My dad was always randomly barging into Nick and I's home. Nick quickly got sweatpants and a loose shirt on so that he wasn't just in his underwear in front of my dad.

I walked out of our bedroom and went over to the stairs where my dad was already starting to come up.

He bear hugged me almost as if making sure I wouldn't be able to breath. As soon as Nick came out he was the next victim. Nicks eyes went wide in reply.

"How are you two?" He asked us folding his arms over his chest.

"Good, but a little irritated because you see that driveway?" Nick asked pointing towards it

"Ya what about it?" My dad asked truly concerned.

"It's not letting us know we got visitors coming." Nick said bluntly.

I gasped and hit Nick which didn't do any damage. I was very disappointed why can't my boyfriend be not as strong.

My dad led us downstairs to show us a surprise. He led us to the kitchen so it had to be some really good food

"Ta DA!" My dad said unveiling different kinds of frosting filled cannoli's. Just looking at them made my teeth ache.

"How do you eat that?" Nick asked curiously observing my dad eating one.

"Easy! You just pick one up and eat." He exclaimed happily.

"Oh shoot!" I said

"What?" Both guys said with their mouths full of cannoli.

" I forgot your parents are coming over for dinner."

After sharing that information my dad instantly started telling me how to make Nicks family full for at least a month.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Thanks dad." I called as he left. I was left alone since Nick had o go to the studio.

I decided to call my best friend and my mom to help me come up with a great dinner. I wanted to impress Mama Jonas. She was a very organized and put together lady. She always made me feel welcomed yet nervous.

We cooked pasta, made our own bread rolls, and made a fruit cake. Trust me the fruit cake is surprisingly delicious.

Dinner went by well until Papa Jonas started talking about their upcoming tour, I instantly put my head down because imagining Nick gone, especially during this time, sounds like it will be hard.

"lets tell them." Nick whispered in my ear.

I turned to him and gave a worried face, but nodded in agreement.

Nick cleared his throat gaining attention.

"Rebecca and I have an announcement, we are... engaged!" He finished off. Everyone gave us congratulations. But like most meals with this family it turned into business. They scheduled everything around what wedding parts Nick had to be there for.

After dinner everyone left and I went up to my room with a frown. 5 minutes later Nick showed up and immediately saw my feelings.

"what's wrong?"

"I just want the planning to be for us Nick not a whole family." I said seeing my dreams slipping away.

"Rebecca. Don't worry I will tell them."

Nick gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

That night Nick made all troubles go away and made it up to me.