I can't move my eyes off those dark red eyes.....

I have never seen yoongi's half wolf form , NEVER....

BUT THIS IS NOT HIS HALF WOLF FORM.......

All the memories of that day still makes me smile so big , but the ending haunts me in my dreams......

NO PLEASE NO STOP THIS...

Flash back

Author's Pov

"Jin , Yoongi , Jungkook."

A high pitch female voice called with sooo much of love and affection that you can hear small steps running to reach the source.

A man in his late twenties walk towards the female and kisses her cheeks.

"Momma?"

Another high pitch voice breaks the sweet moment of the world richest couple.

"What's wrong YOONGI??"

The women ask as she knees to touch her son's cheek.

"Jin Hyung said I act like a cat???"

The 4 year old boy points at the source of high pitch voice.

A very happy 6 year old tries to get his appa pick him up, by tugging the hem of his shirt.

But rather the man knees down and kisses the 6 year old now giggling boy.

"He don't just act like cat , but also looks like one."

The younger boy huff.

"Momma!!!!!!"

"Jin?!!!!"

"I'm not wrong momma."

The boy turns to look straight in his appa's eyes and asked,

"Am I??"

The said male shook his head as 'NO' .

And kisses the cheeks of now very angry boy , chuckling.

"Okay guys , we'll solve this in car but where is bunny??"

The pretty female ask to now two tilted head boys ,

Looking cutely at now standing women.

The younger of two retort,

"He said he wanted cookies?!"

"WHAT?"

The female rushes towards stairs in search of her little toddler.

"Yoonie."

The very handsome man now open his another arm for his younger son.

The 4 years old boy doesn't waste any time to move in his dad's embrace.

"I know you are very small for such talks but,"

The four year boy snorts as a retort and looks straight at his older brother who is now Chortling in his dad embrace.

The young one tries to free himself from his dad's embrace so that he can glare at his appa for referring him as small.

But the man was not in the mood to loosen his arm rather he smiles and tighten his arm around his younger son , so that the younger one can hear his heart beat and calm his self.

"You guys remember the aunty and uncle who visited us last month with lots of gifts and chocolates??"

He gets two confusing nods as a respond.

"We are visiting them today."

The boys remove themselves from their dad , and grin wide.

"They have Three kids."

The younger one shows his infamous gummy smile and the elder kisses his father's cheek as an answer.

As in return for the token of love the man engulfs both his sons again in his embrace.

"But yoongi you need to promise me something."

The said boy nods slightly asking his dad to continue.

"You need to protect those three Kim's in the same way as you protect Jungkookie and your Jinnie hyung?!"

The boy giggles again slightly removing himself from his dad ,

"I promise appa I WILL PROTECT THEM."

And seals the promise by kissing the man's cheeks with pure adoration and love.

"They are soon going to be our family."

The two adorable young boys look at their appa confused.

"I thought you guys are already seated in the car?!"

Every one turns towards to now slightly annoyed voice.

The very popular man smugly smiles while picking both his sons and start walking towards the entrance of the house , women following behind with the youngest son sleeping peacefully in her arms.......

A black Mercedes stopped in front of a big glorious mansion.

"OKAY GUYS THIS IS KIM'S MANSION."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                              Author h

                                              Author h.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They won Artist Of the Year at AMA's 🥳🥳🥳🥳 , I'm fucking proud of them....

This is last Friday's update sorry I just got very excited after hearing about vacations...

Heheheheheehheheh😌