{:One:} I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

Start from the beginning

“I'm sorry but you guys are gonna have to leave, customers are complaining, again.” She shoots me an accusing glare, giving Jeremy a sullen look when he stands. “I'm sorry, I really am, but-uh, here's my number if you wanna talk some time.” She blushes heatedly when Jer's hand brushes hers as he takes the slip of paper from her hand and I resist the urge to roll my eyes when Jeremy echoes her blush with one of his own, grinning like an idiot on crack.

“Yeah, thanks-uh, y-you know if you want there's a party tonight. You should come with me, if you'd like.” I snicker behind my hand as his blush deepens, coughing nervously when they turn to glare at me, simultaneously. Jeez, is they wanted me to leave so badly they could have just said so, its not like I'm enjoying this puke fest.

“I'm going, I'm going, jeesh.” Okay so maybe a teeny tiny part of me is enjoying watching him flounder around with a girl besides one of my closest 'friends', but after a little while it gets kinda old. In another week or two he'll have moved on and poor Kandi will be left in the dust, either that or she'll turn out to be just like Clarissa and then I really doubt if I get luck enough to miss out on the pity party he'll throw himself.

As I'm walking towards the car I barely hear the little bell atop the door jingle, signally that someone else has entered the coffee shop, but as soon as I hear his voice I wish I had paid attention. “You know I never took you for a voyeur, but to each their own I guess.” His dark velvet like voice reaches my ears, pulling my gaze from Jeremy and Kandi and to where he's blocking my only escape. “Come on Myers, have some coffee with me and maybe if you're lucky I'll let you take me home.”

The calm, aloofness of his voice grates on my nerves as the images of that night flash through my mind. I can remember it like it was yesterday, no matter how hard I try to forget: a mass of tangled limbs wrestling around in the bed, girlish giggles and barks of male laughter reaching my ears even as the blood pounds through my system. God, I wish I could just forget that I'd ever made the mistake of thinking I could trust him, but I can't and it sucks. “You've got a lot of nerve Reese, I'll give you that, what I don't get, though, is why?”

I swallow the lump in my throat as I look back to gauge Jeremy's reaction to his presence, frowning at his tight jaw, the fists clenching and unclenching at his sides. So, my little cousin's not as unaffected as he'd like to pretend then. Reese knew how much Clarissa meant to Jeremy, was he so self centered now that it didn't matter? Or did he get off on hurting him? “I was bored and she just so happened to be the easiest lay I could find at the time. Why jealous?”

“Do you have a death wish? Jeremy's put guys in the hospital for less, what do you think he'll do to you?” If Jer beats him up now at he won't get suspended again, but that doesn't mean I want to explain to my Aunt Lora why he got in a fight in the first place.

“Looks to me like we're about to find out.” He grins widely down at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as Jeremy gets near. “Hey, Myers, how's the girlfriend? Oh wait.. I already know, but from one guy to another she wasn't that good, you should give her some more lessons in the bedroom department if you plan on making any money off her.” The smirk falls from his face as Jeremy jerks me from his hold, glaring down his nose.

“You know I could say I'm gonna kick your ass for this, but I won't. I just wanna say thank you for making it easier for me to get rid of her.” Okay wait, what? A minute ago he looked like he was going to murder Reese and now he's thanking him!? Have I walked into the twilight zone or something?

Reese blinked back at him in shock, frowning at Jeremy's arm as it wraps around my waist before smirking cockily. “Oh I get it, you traded in your old whore for one your related to. Wow, those family dinners you guys have must be awkward, right?” My jaw drops in shock as my hand itches to become acquainted with his face. Of all the disgusting things he could say he comes up with that!?