CHAPTER 4

Yes i did that again.

----------------------------------

Bright light shone through the curtains and flashed through my eyes.

The light caused me to squint my eyes as i sat up from my sleeping position.

"Good morning." I said in habit. But as i opened my eyes, i was greeted not by a Good morning back, but multiple empty beds.

Oh no..WHAT TIME IS IT!?

I calmly gathered my things and shortly went to the bathrooms to change into the required attire for school. I know myself better than anyone else. I only wake up late when i know nothing is up for my agenda today. As if my body already knows whats up.

I mean, i am pretty late.

For breakfast.

After i changed, i brushed my sleek straight hair and pushed the loose hair to the back of my ears to make me see well. I put on a bit of mascara and eyeliner to promote my eyes.

Once satisfied with myself, i walked out of the bathroom and went on my journey down the stairs and towards the Great Hall.

----------------------------------
Arriving to my destination, i opened the Great Hall doors as my eyes found Daphne's surprised blue eyes.

I silently smirked and continued my way towards Daphne's seat which is in the Slytherin Table.

"Okay so what happened was..." Daphne started as i sat down besides and straightened my posture before i started placing muffins on my plate.

"I tried waking you up but you didn't wake up-"

"I'm a light sleeper." I stated while taking a bite on my muffin.

"Yeah well um...i was distr-"

"Okay, i get it. First day of school prank gone wrong."i interrupted her again as i looked at her blankly...while eating my muffin.

"You were supposed to wake up later and burst out first period's doors with a messed up bird nest for a hairdo" She sighed disappointedly.

"...that was a lot of expositions.", I cleared my throat, "OKAY, first of all, If i was to be late, i would come in FASHIONABLY late." I flipped my hair ,"No matter the circumstances. and Second of all, that prank was so lame i mean, I've DONE better. No offense. Now let me enjoy my breakfast."

"Why are you so Sassy today?" Daphne asked , smiling.

"Oh honey, you haven't seen the rest of me." I replied, winking, as i finished off the rest of my muffins.

----------------------------------

"Shove off, Malfoy!" I exclaimed as Draco and i was fighting for the seat in the Astronomy Tower.

I decided to hang around the Astronomy tower in the mean time as we were notified that Professor Trelawney caught a cold last minute. And just as i was gonna take a seat earlier, Bleach boy decided to plant his arse on it first which angered me and decided to shove him off a little and sat at a little space besides him.

"Why don't you shove off, Hemsworth!" He exclaimed back with equal aggravation.

Oh hell-

"I swear you guys act like siblings of some sort. Its getting bloody annoying!" Daphne exclaimed, interrupting our fight. While Blaise and Theo both nodded in agreement.

"Ew, that would be incest!" Blaise suddenly said, looking disgusted as if a rat just peed on his favorite stilettos.

"Why would that be incest, Blaise Zabini?" I asked Blaise, narrowing my eyes at him.