Bring A Souvenir

You are flying to the next mission along with Bucky, Steve, and Sam

You are flying to the next mission along with Bucky, Steve, and Sam. It should be an easy mission if everything would go as planned. Extract some top-secret information and get out of there before anyone sees anything.

Bucky was sharpening his knife when you walked up to him. "Buck?"

"Yeah?" He broke his concentration on sharpening the already razor-sharp knife. Looking up at you, he put it back in his thigh holster.

"I was thinking," You sat in his lap, winding your arm around his neck.

"About what?" He snaked his vibranium arm around your waist, and his other arm came to rest on your thighs, drawing smooth circles.

"Well," With your thumb, you traced soft circles on his nape. "lately we have been working a lot, and we haven't gotten time for us. If you know what I mean." You looked into his blue eyes while playing with the zipper on his jacket.

"I think I know what you mean, and I completely agree." He cleared his throat, trying to guess what you were leading to. "What are you suggesting?"

"We are flying to the most romantic city in the world," You leaned a little closer to him, cupping the side of his face, outlining his bottom lip with the pad of your thumb.

"Aha..." He urged you to continue, suspiciously narrowing his eyes.

"What do you say if after the job is done we take a few days off just the two of us to explore the city, eat in some fancy restaurants and later lock ourselves in a hotel room?" You whispered seductively, your lips only a breath away from his. Slowly, your hand moved lower down his chest. He took in a shaky breath when your fingers reached his belt.

"God yes." He growled, inching closer to you.

"Great!" You beamed, pecking his lips, and stood up from his lap. "I'll confirm our reservations. Steve already knows, and I packed your bag for a few days, it's in the back." You smiled at your boyfriend taking your phone out of your pocket and went to confirm the reservations you made earlier.

"What just happened?" Bucky frowned, confused, looking after you as you sat in the chair next to Steve, who was piloting the quinjet.

"She got what she wanted." Sam laughed, taking a seat next to Bucky. "Damn, that was easy. Don't forget to bring me a souvenir."