Y/N: Here we go!

As Gwen jump out of the hole i sprint after her and jump out of the hole after.

Y/N: Here i come!

I fire a web onto a nearby tree below us and yank myself towards it to make me go faster. I then get right next to her before wrapping one of my arms around her waist.

Y/N: Oh I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!

I fire a web with my bad arm and start to swing around a bit slowing us down. As soon as we're slow enough to where she won't be hurt if I drop her off on the ground, we descend.

As we reach the ground I feel my head start to pound as my breathing turns shallow.

Y/N: Mmm what?

I look at the hole in my shoulder and notice that it's turning green.

Y/N: Poison?

I drop to my knee as I look up and see the Scorpion standing at the hole we jumped from. My body starts to feel incredibly heavy.

Gwen: Spider-Man? Hey you okay?

I start to pant as my heart starts to race.

Y/N: Stinger...laced...

I watch as Scorpion turns to leave as a SWAT unit arrives on scene.

Gwen: Woah okay lay down let me get you some help.

Y/N: He's...getting away!

I take a deep breath mustering whatever dwindling energy I have left and try to go after him.

I don't last long. Only three swings later and I crash on some apartment roof.

Y/N: Tired...so tired...

I roll onto my back and stare up at the sky.

Y/N: What...even happened?

I feel my eyes grow heavy. And slowly but ever so surely I let them shut.

It's not until hours later do I wake up in a completely unfamiliar setting.

Y/N: Mmm...huh?

I find myself staring up at a white ceiling. My head is propped up on a somewhat comfortable pillow.

I reach for my face and panic as the feeling of my mask doesn't greet my fingers.

To add onto my growing stress I hear the sounds of footsteps approaching. The door then swings open and I instantly bury my face in the pillow in a sad attempt to hide my face.

Felicia: Not that I kink shame, but isn't my face supposed to be in the pillow?

I instantly look up from the pillow to find Felicia standing in the doorway with nothing but a baggy sweater on.

Felicia: Morning cutie~

Y/N: Felicia? How? Where am I?

Felicia: My room silly. And let's just say I had a late night run...and saw you let's say...really messed up? Yeah.

I groan a little.

Y/N: I was poisoned...I'm not dead at least?

Felicia: I noticed that actually. You were burning up badly last night.

Y/N: Healing must've staved off the poison long enough for it to run its course...okay note to self. Don't get stabbed.

Felicia: I'm surprised that's not already on your list.

I chuckle before shaking my head.

Y/N: Ya know...I always get the crazies gunning for me?

Felicia: Yeah? You calling me crazy?

She smirks as I blush.

Y/N: N-No not at al-

I pause before I look over the sweater she's wearing.

Y/N: Uhh isn't that mine?

She puts her hands on her hips.

Felicia: Took you this long to notice?

Y/N: S-Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the clothes...

Felicia: Then what were you looking at hm?

Y/N: Your eyes?

It was her turn to blush.

Felicia: See that's what I like about you Y/N. You're honest. Now get dressed. I believe you're going to be late laying around like that.

Y/N: R-Right!

She turns to leave.

Felicia: Don't worry I'll wash it and give it back.

From the low tone in her voice it's almost as if she's sad about giving it back.

Y/N: A-Actually Felicia.

She turns to look at me.

Y/N: You can Uhh keep it.

Felicia: Wait really?

Y/N: Y-Yeah...it looks...cute on you.

She blushes before smiling.

Felicia: Well if you say so Spider~

She walks over and taps my nose before walking away.

Y/N: Well...least one good thing came of my fight with Gargan.

Aaaand scene