Chapter 24: The trip to Vorimir...

Pietro's P.O.V

5 years....

ITS BEEN 5 YEARS.
Since she died right before my eyes.

I've waited long enough and now, we're trying to bring everyone back.

And because Since Astrid died I'm the last one to know everything, they've already got the team back together, and build the time machine.

Way to go! Thanks for telling me! (Please note the sarcasm)

Apparently I'm being sent to a plant called Vorimir (is that how you write it?)

Who am I kidding We're already there.

And this red dude was like 'A soul for a soul'

"What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear," says the red dude

 "The stone is down there," Natasha mumbles.

"For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul," Mr. Red said.

[scene cuts to Natasha sitting on a log while Clint watches the Stonekeeper.]

"How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this **** up," says Clint

"No. I don't think so," replies Nat.

"Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?" He says.

"I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence," she replies.

"Yeah," he says in realization.

"Whatever it takes," She tells him.

"Whatever it takes," he replies.

[Natasha stands up.]

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead," Nat said.

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be," he replied.

"I guess we do."

[Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates and they look at each other]

"I’m starting to think we don’t mean the same person," Clint said.

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back," She told him.

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now."

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because; Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

"I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

"Maybe you should."

"You didn't."

"You're a pain in my ***, you know that?"

[Both Clint and Natasha lean their heads against each other]

"Okay. You win."

[Clint smiles and knocks Natasha to the ground]

"Tell my family I love them."

[Natasha returns the favor by tackling Clint to the ground]

"You tell them yourself." She replies.

As I just sit there watching both of them.

Then, I go to the edge of the cliff, I guess I'm going to have to do this.

"Pietro what are you doing?" Clint asks, as they both get up.

"He said a soul for a soul, so I'm gonna try something," I simply replied.

I got out Astrids favorite teaddy bear.... yes. A teady bear. I have a theory okay! And I wanna test it.

"What are you doing with Mr. Bellow?" Nat asked me.

Yes his name is Mr. Bellow, because he is a giraffe, and Astrid said Bellow, instead of yellow the first time she saw him, so it's his name now.

"I have a threoy and I want to test it," I said as I threw the cliff, and I watched him fall down, if Astrid were here she would've killed me feel doing that.

A few seconds later all three of us wake up in a lake thing and the soul stone is I my hand.

"It worked!" I said.

"Well that was easy," said Clint as Nat nodded in response.

"Okay, we're going in 3...2....1," said Nat as we all press the button and we go back to 2023, right as everyone else comes back.

"Does everyone have a stone?" Tony asked, and everyone nodds.

We cheered, and gave all the stones to him, as he got the gauntlet ready.

"Okay who's gonna snap?"

A/N Hello my nuggets, sorry for not updating for a few days, just dealing with some stuff, sorry 'bout that.

Anyways, I decided not to kill Natasha! Yayyyy!

<3Vote<3

<3Comment<3

<3Follow<3

<3Share?<3

(Please?)

'Till next time my nuggets ~Leena

~701 words~