Chapter 9

The next morning, Ling Mao Er woke up to feel his entire body aching, it seemed like his waist was no long his own.

Turning his head to look at the Mu Mu beside him, he didn’t feel surprised because he had woken up to see this face many times in the past.

Ling Mao Er, “……”

Wait!

Something doesn’t feel quite right.

Ling Mao Er covered his face and strove to remember.  A few spring coloured fragments returned one by one and he gradually pieced together an 18+ scene with himself as one of the male leads, and the man laying beside him seemed to be the other male lead.

With a quiver, Ling Mao Er’s mind cleared a bit, lunging onto Mu Mu’s body to grab his collar - he was naked - and changed to squeezing Mu Mu’s neck, straddling the other’s body, naked.

Having laboured away the entire night, Mu Mu very unwillingly opened his eyes and immediately felt that he was screwed. Ling Mao Er’s gaze travelled down bit by bit; Mu Mu’s body was quite spectacular, other than bite marks, there were also scratches, very telling of the previous night’s intensity.

Ling Mao Er’s expression was peculiar and Mu Mu wasn’t sure what he should say.

“You topped me?” Ling Mao Er stiffly asked.

Mu Mu wanted to give a final struggle, explaining, “Actually, last night, you……”

“Are you going to take responsibility?” Ling Mao Er refused to listen to his explanation.

Mu Mu was a bit dumbfounded, “Ah?”

“I’m asking if you’re going to take responsibility?” Ling Mao Er grouchily asked, applying force with his hands, as if he was going to strangle the other should they refuse him.

Mu Mu blanked for a moment, “……Take, take responsibility.”

Ling Mao Er released a breath and also let go.  Without a doubt, this was the most surreal morning, no, forenoon, that Mu Mu has ever experienced.

“You can’t take it back!”

Mu Mu, “……“

Ling Mao Er still threw a tantrum when he got up though, because Mu Mu had torn his shiny silver outfit, which might require a lot of compensation.

Wrapped in a swallow-tailed coat, when Ling Mao Er left the hotel with the coat’s owner, he heard about something strange that had appeared the previous night: there were two guests that were found unconscious in the washroom, foaming at the mouth.  After being sent to the hospital for emergency treatment, they only spoke nonsense when they woke up, it seemed as if their mentalities were not quite normal.

“It’s not food poisoning, right?” Ling Mao Er asked.

“It might be.” Mu Mu earnestly answered.

The annual banquet changed the relationship between the two: Ling Mao Er and Mu Mu began to formally date.

Because the two skipped over the confession, hand holding, and kissing steps, jumping straight into combat at close quarters and faced each other in sincerity, living together also seemed to be expected.

Ling Mao Er didn’t move in, rather, he found reasons to freeload at Mu Mu’s place, freeload freeload and then stay over for the night, the two can then conveniently do some shameless things.  Actually, Ling Mao Er can’t be blamed for his excessive demands, the main reason is that when he smells the scent on Mu Mu’s body, he goes into heat and he really can’t control it.