{Pt. 7} The Confession

Beginne am Anfang

I decided it was now time to tell someone everything. I told him about my past, how I got my eyes, my parents, the Anbu and so much more. His hand slowly did circles on my back the entire time, the other wrapped around my waist. He stayed silent and listened to everything I said. I finished talking after about ten minutes.

"Can I tell you something?" Kakashi said breaking the silence. I nodded my head. "Me and you have kinda had a similar past. My father killed himself when I was young and I killed one of my best friends by accident as well. Really what I'm getting at it is that I know a little bit of what you've gone through." I was the one taken by shock now. I never knew anything about his past or personal life.

Kakashi noticed there was something still bugging me. "Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?" I debated on saying something. "Now wouldn't be a good time."

"Now's a better time than any."

I waited a couple seconds. "There's been something I've actually been meaning to tell you." I admitted. "And that is?" I waited for a moment. "I think I've fallen in love with you, Kakashi. And I have for a while." I looked at him. I got a reaction I didn't expect. He smiled. "I've fallen for you too (Y/n). I've fallen hard. I'm so glad you feel the same way." I smiled one of the biggest smiles I've ever smiled. I've never felt this way for any man.

He moved his right hand to my cheek gently. He wiped the tears away with his thumb softly. We both wanted to do the same thing at this moment. "May I?" I nodded slightly. He moved down and placed his lips on mine. He moved back after a couple seconds. "I love you (Y/n). I truly do."

"I love you too Kakashi." I moved up to kiss him. This time the kiss got more heated. He moved one of his hands to the back of my head and one to my waist. I moved my hands to his shoulders. He bit my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. I allowed his request and parted my lips. His tongue started battling mine as soon as I parted my lips. He won dominance and shoved his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored every crevice of my mouth.

We finally realized we needed air as we separated our lips. Both of us panted softly. "You know, that was my first kiss." I admitted. "Really? Have you ever had a partner?" He questioned. I shook my head no. "Well, I'm honored to be your first." He pecked me on the lips.

I heard a noise in the bush and tried to smell what it was. Something not a lot of people know is I have an amazing sense of smell. Dare I say even better than Kakashi? It seems like Kakashi heard it too and cocked his head in that direction. I got off his lap just in time. Naruto appeared out of the trees looking for us.

"There you are (Y/n)! Oh Kakashi-Sensei is here too!" We smiled at the yellow-haired kid. It was so dark I knew Naruto couldn't see my eyes so I didn't worry too much "We were just about to head back Naruto. Don't worry about us." Kakashi shouted to him. "Okay, but be back soon. Everyone wants to head to bed." Naruto said as he left.

I took out my contact container and took off the lids. I looked at my contacts for a few seconds, then put them on. I stood up and stretched out my legs and back. Kakashi stepped behind me and hugged me from behind. I moved my head back so it was on his chest. I looked at him and took in all his features. I never imagined he'd be this handsome. His scar that ran down his cheek, the beauty mark under his lip. It's the little things I took notice of.

"You ready to head back?" Kakashi asked. I smiled and nodded my head. He let go and moved beside me. Before we started walking he intertwined his hand with mine. And with that, we left for our camp.

(BONUS CAUSE I LOVE Y'ALL!!)

Me and Kakashi arrived at our tEnt. We checked on everyone else in their respected tents. They were all fast asleep. We walked into our tent and Kakashi immediately took off his mask. We then changed into the clothes we planned on sleeping in. What we did was just turn our backs to each other. I ended up sneaking a look when I had my shorts and bra on. His body was flawless. He was so ripped and don't even get me started on that six pack. I erupted when I heard his beautiful voice, "You like what you see?" I quickly turned my body back to the side of the tent. He did as well. I said nothing and Kakashi laughed. "I'm kidding. But I must say, your body, wait, everything about you is perfect." I smiled as I put my shirt on. "Thank you. It really means a lot."

We were done changing and turned around fully clothed. I laid down on the blankets covering the tent floor. Kakashi laid with me, our bodies facing each other. He put his hand on my cheek and brushed some of my hair out of the way. I decided to be bold and scoot really close to where my head was touching his chest. I put my arms on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and moved to where his chin was touching the top of my head.

"I hope you have an amazing night's sleep. I love you (Y/n)."

"I hope you get a great night's sleep as well. I love you too Kakashi."

And with that, we drifted off to sleep.

I'M NOT KIDDING, I GOT BUTTERFLIES  REREADING IT. I LOVE THIS MAN TO DEATH!

I hope y'all enjoyed their confession, I sure did. The next chapter will be a little *spicy* ;).

As always, thank you so much my treasures.

Total word count- 1787 words