{Pt. 1}My Backstory

It's hard being the daughter of two ex Akatsuki members that are hated among all the nations. My father, a member of the Uchiha Clan, son of Madara Uchiha, married my mother who was a member of the Hyuga Clan. They were the most powerful shinobi in their class. My mother specialized in healing and my father specialized in basically anything involving fighting. They ended up falling in love and ran away to join the Akatsuki. They were feared everywhere, especially Konoha and both Hyuga and Uchiha Clans.

They ended up having a kid. Me. (Y/n) Hyuga-Uchiha but for my sake they named my (Y/n) (l/n) to protect me. I had the byakugan in my left eye and the sharingan in my right. Having grown up in this environment, I learned how to be a ninja fast. I probably learned a jutsu before I could walk. But there are many good things about growing up in the Akatsuki. Everyone in the group treated me like a baby sister or like their own kid at times. By the age of five I could've easily become a Chunin.

When I was five, a man named Itachi Uchiha joined the Akatsuki. I was excited to meet another person. I didn't get to see people often unless they kidnapped someone or went to towns or something. Turns out he murdered the entire Uchiha Clan. So much for going to meet my relatives. He was awesome. But less about him, more about me.

At the age of six, my parents killed themselves right in front of me. The day it happened they spent so much time with me and gave me so much love. Then around midnight they brought me into their room. They gave me one last hug then cut their throats with a kunai.

I ran to Uncle Orochi, which is Orochimaru. (I'm sorry if you don't like him, it plays a part later on). Me and him were very close in a father-daughter way. He looked at me and wiped his thumb under my eye. He looked at it, then my eye. I looked and saw blood. He saw my expression and explained it to me.

Uncle Orochi told me to go lay down, which I thankfully did. I had to think all this over.

Pain taught me how to control it for about a month then broke the news to me. They didn't want me anymore. Itachi and Uncle Orochi helped me pack a few things then dropped me off at the Konoha gates. One of the guards found me and immediately brought me to Lord Third. He thought long and hard about what to do with me. He decided to keep me as his own.

Lord Third taught me right from wrong since I didn't know what was. He taught me everything about jutsu's and found out my strong suit is electricity, just like my father. He also helped me perfect a different kind of clone jutsu only me and my father knew. The Blood Clone Jutsu. I could make clones with my blood making them stronger and more durable. If the clone "dies" I get the blood back. The downfall is if I make too many, I get very lightheaded. That's why I only stick with summoning three at a time.

Once me and the old man got to trust each other more, he let me enroll into the ninja academy. He said I couldn't move up to a higher level than my age group. He said to "make some friends", as if.

I was very self conscious of my eyes, so I wore colored contacts. They were (e/c). I only took them off when I was home.

The Ninja Academy thought I was just a girl Lord Third picked up from the street and kept as his own. Little did they know. I didn't make any friends except for one person. Naruto Uzumaki. I don't understand why they hate him. He's just a little ball of positivity and energy. Me and him instantly clicked. He'd stay over at my place, I'd stay over at his. I don't know what he'd do without me. Once we got very close, to the point I'd trust him with my life, I told him everything. He didn't seem to hate me or think little of me. In fact, I think we got closer as friends. He understood everything and was glad to find someone like him. He thought my eyes were the coolest thing ever too.

Turns out Lord Third wasn't the only person who saw how powerful I was. The Anbu found out too. One day they came by the house requesting me to join. As much as the old man didn't want me to, he let me. I officially joined the Anbu at the age of ten, becoming one of the youngest members ever to join. I join the Cat's. They specialize in assassinations. I'm quick, sneaky, and quiet so I'm perfect for it. I decided to go with the name ((A/n) Anbu name). 

At the age of 11 I became an Anbu Captain. Turns out I've made a name for myself, having one of the most assassinations ever in the Anbu. People fear me. I've never had a failed mission ever as well. I'm gone a lot but Iruka Sensei doesn't really care since I know everything he's teaching. Sometimes he gives me private lessons about WAY harder stuff that I'll learn in the future.

And that brings me to where I am today.