Chapter 2

I'm in my 7th period which is English with my teacher Mrs. Elzner, she's going on and on and on about verbs even though I already know about verbs anyway I'm so bored then my friend Salena, she sits in front of me, and she is telling me about this idiot named Blake in the back of the room of what he was doing but I just ignore her because she does it all the time, it is 30 minutes till the bell rings I'm about to fall asleep because how bored I am, till the intercom interrupts me of trying to go to sleep "Yes?" Mrs. Elzner asks a familiar deep sexy voice comes on saying "Mrs. Elzner can we have Raven Rose to the office for early dismissal please?" says "Yes she will be right there" Mrs. Elzner says I say bye to Salena and I start gathering my stuff, then I start walking to the office, I don't remember hearing any of my parents coming to pick me up early? The voice, the voice sounded so familiar. I just ignore my last thought and keep on walking down to the office. I got to the front office but there wasn't anybody there not even one of my parents then the office door opened and it was Thorne, "What are you doing here with all your stuff?" I ask "I was wondering the same thing with you." Thorne says "I heard a familiar deep sexy voice on the intercom; it called me down to the office." I tell her "I heard the same thing but the voice was a different tone to it than the one you probably heard." Thorne tells me "Did your parents tell you that you were leaving early?" we both ask each other "No!" we both say together so we both start to go back to our classes till...