8 | Found him

"Freeze, perverts!" Man yells making the four jump up and put their hands up. Tom lowers one of his hands to push Parker behind him to hide her body from the man.

"Hey, wait, wait, wait. Just... Please... Please don't shoot us, okay? This isn't what it looks like." Dan tells the man.

"If you're gonna rape somebody, rape Dano." Tom tells the man making Dan look at him.

"Did I ask you to talk?" He asks Tom.

"No." He answers.

"Come with me, or I'll shoot your testicles off, and stuff 'em and mount 'em on my mantelpiece." He tells them.

"That's gonna be a ugly mantelpiece." Parker makes a face as they follow the man.

When they get to the man's place and the guys were terrified while Parker stayed calm. Tom still made sure to keep Parker's body slightly hidden behind him which she appreciated thought.

"If you're going to kill us, just do it already. I am sick of waiting to die." Dan tells him.

"If I was gonna kill your, I would have done it outside

"If I was gonna kill your, I would have done it outside." He makes them sigh of relief.

Jerry sees a B.D Copper map and gets the man a little moody. "I tell you what's not ancient history, though. It's four naked deviants on my mountain." He points the gun at them again so Jerry explains what they're doing out there. "First thing... I want you to put some clothes on. And then I'd like to hear this story." He pulls out a suitcase and we open it. "I'd get dressed faster if I was you men, cause I've been alone in this cabin for 30 years." Parker laughs getting dressed while the guys hurry up.

Since they were still cold, they get a blanket to cover up with too

Since they were still cold, they get a blanket to cover up with too. While the guys tell the story to Del, Parker finds a spot to fall asleep and get some rest.

At some point she feels someone next to her and actually cuddle with her. "What are you doing?" She whispers to Tom because it felt the same from inside the cave.

"I'm still cold. What happens on the Mountain stays on the Mountain." Tom shushes her so she just fall asleep again.

-