Chapter 2

While Mr. Jeon was arranging his takes his phone started ringing, he let go of his papers to answer the phone. "Hello, is this Jeon Junghyun?" a woman's voice asked, a soon-to-be retired woman. The old man questioningly answered yes, leaning back up from his chair as he heard the lady say "Oh, great! I'm calling about my daughters" The man's eyes widened and he sat up as he replied "Oh! Oh– Yes! Um, what time do you want him to come and pick them up? Mrs. ..." he started, earning the ending from the other line "Mrs. Choi. My daughters' names are Maddie and Maggie, they're twins" The elder nodded and said as he wrote on his cellphone "Okay. My son will come at around 6 o'clock, is that alright?" "Yes, that is perfect, they'll be ready by then. Goodbye!" After said goodbye back, Mr. Jeon smiled at himself as he shut his phone off, getting back to his taxes as he checked the time.

////////////////////

Jungkook asked his father as he drove into the driveway "Could you remind me the girls' names whom I'll be babysitting?" and the man answered on the phone "Their names are Maddie and Maggie, they all go by the family name Choi" The younger then nodded and thanked his father before hanging up, getting out of the car as he looked at the house he had parked at. It was a family-sized house, and the car both parents shared looked a little ruined. But Jungkook decided to give them the benefit of the doubt before judging too quickly.
He rung the doorbell and heard yelling from the inside, if he were a cat his ear would twitch at the worrying yet concerning noise. Soon later the door was opened by a middle-aged lady who greeted him with a smile, stepping aside to let him in. She then called as Jungkook stood near the staircase "Girls, your date is here!" Jungkook laughed, supposing the woman was joking as she was also sending him an excited giggle. Jungkook took a look around as he waited for the twins, examining the poorly treated wallpaper and flooring. But a strange sight caught his attention as he turned to the kitchen, seing a girl decorating cupcakes over the kitchen island. She was smiling, dipping cupcakes into a bowl of yellow liquid icing whilst listening to the song on the television.
The sight made Jungkook wonder: Was she a maid? Or was she another child of the family? If so, why wasn't he taking her with him since he was supposed to be babysitting all the children?
His thoughts were cut off by Mrs. Choi standing in his way and saying with a light laugh "That's just the maid, don't mind her" He nodded, turning his attention away from the girl in the kitchen, and watched as the mother sulked with her hands on her hips "Where are they...?" She eventually excused herself and went up the stairs, giving Jungkook the freedom to have a look around. He glanced back over at the supposed 'maid' in the kitchen, seing as she was now decorating the yellow cupcake tops with emoji expressions, using bags of different colored icing, it being blue, black and red. He then turned back to the stairs, noticing a small door with a lock under the said staircase. Curiously approaching the door, he reached out for the handle. He opened the door, peeking inside as he didn't notice the footsteps coming down the stairs. Once he saw a bed and a shelf, basically the equivalent of a bedroom, in the small space, the door was suddenly shut by Mrs. Choi, standing against it with a smile smile as she said "These are my daughters" Jungkook turned to the end of the staircase to see two identical twins, each wearing the same dress but of a different color. Their hair was long a straight, and their lips were plump and coated with red lipstick. Injections, Jungkook thought as he kept himself from cringing or expressing his opinion on the subject. It was obvious these girls had been spoilt all their lives, comparing their jewelry to the state of the house.
Mrs. Choi said as she stood between the two taller than her "This is Maggie..." pointing to the blue one "...and this is Maddie" and then point to the pink one. Jungkook shook their hand, earning a shy response from one and a flirty response from the other.
"Well then, we better be going" the man said as he walked to the door, opening the door for the two girls. One of the said girls hurried over to the kitchen and grabbed a closable salad bowl from the cupboard, catching the maid's attention. Maddie grabbed all the cupcakes the young had been decorating all this time and put them in the said bowl, putting the lid on top after pouring the dozens of small cakes. The short haired child watched in shock as the girl hurried back to the front door, making Jungkook quickly act as if he hadn't just witnessed the heartbreaking scene.
He let the girls out, saying goodbye to the mother on his way, and led the twins to his car. He opened the door for them and they excitedly giggled. Jungkook wondered why they did so, but assumed it was his supposed 'charm' that he had. After the girls went in, he shut the door and got in the driver's seat, starting the car and driving off. Suddenly Maggie asked him "So, where are we going?" and Jungkook answered with an embarrassed laugh "My house. Sorry, I'm new at this so I think it's best if we stay there" He heard the two giggle, he was still a little confused about how they and their mother were acting, quite strange.

////////////////////

Sooyun watched as the two girls left, accompanied by someome she couldn't see. Her eyes watered, looking down at the empty tray where her emoji cupcakes had been before her diabolical sister had took them from her. She wiped her tears and played Cody Fry's I Hear A Symphony in her head as she put the bags of icing back in the fridge and started making the milkshake her mother had just asked her.

////////////////////

"Wow, this is so cool!" Maggie squealed as she clapped her hands together, entering the mansion with her sister who was just as excited. Jungkook followed behind, closing the double doors behind him as a maid approached the twins. "Good evening, ladies. May I take your coats?" that said maid asked, earning a rude response from the girls. They took their wool purple and green coats off and threw them to the maid, not even sending her a glance as they walked further into the house. Jungkook clenched his jaw, saying nothing but quietly apologizing to the maid as the young girls made their way to the next room excitedly. He followed them to the living room and they were squealing at the sight of the television, a 90-inch flat screen hung on the wall. "Girls, please follow me, I shall give you a tour of the house" Jungkook said as he led them back to the entry, starting them off with the stairway.
During the half-hour-long tour, Jungkook couldn't help but overhear the twins' quiet giggling about how nice it'll be when they live here or something. Did they want to buy the house? It confused Jungkook but decided to brush it off as well, figuring they were kids and they were just imagining their future. Guiding them back in the living room, the three sat down, Jungkook on his favorite chair and the girls on the 10-feet long sofa. After asking one of the maids for some tea, Jungkook let the girls present him the cupcakes they'd brought with them, adding as they personally handed him the heart-eyed emoji cupcake "We made these ourselves. Hiding his anger and frustration for the poor made they had at their house, Jungkook's eyes widened and he pretended to be surprised before trying it. Wow, they were really good. Jungkook knew he shouldn't, having started dieting not long ago, but he couldn't stop himself from finishing the entire cake. The twins smiled as they watched Jungkook eat like weirdos. The tea finally came and Maggie sighed annoyedly "What took you so long?! Can't you be a little faster next time?" The lady setting the teacups and kettle apologized and the other twin sulked "Honestly, maids should learn to do their job properl--" "ENOUGH!!!" The sudden tell made the green twin jump as the other one stopped speaking. Trying to lower his temper, the man of the house calmly told the girls "Girls, if you have something to complain about, come to me about it. Don't just yell at my maids. Remember, I am the boss here, and will not take it lightly next time" Jungkook tried to explain his frustration clearly, however the two just looked at him like he was inviting them to bed. "I wouldn't mind licking that jaw clean" The purple twin whispered, earning a giggle from the other "Careful, though. That jaw is sharp" Seing the two not taking him seriously at all, the man huffed and rested his head in his hands, hiding his face from the girls who were discussing fantasies about the said man.