9 - Working With a Demi-Goddess

Start from the beginning

Kurumi then starts slowly walking up to the horde of monsters.

Y/n: No, you can't-

Kurumi: ZAFKIEL!!!

Suddenly, a giant clock appears behind Kurumi, shocking Y/n.

The monsters then roar at Kurumi, who only smiles.

Kurumi: Well, you beasts are officially my enemies. And I don't hold back against my enemies~! *Video Below*

Y/n: Holy crap! What sort of team do I have right now?!

As the monsters start rushing towards Kurumi, she pulls out her Flintlock pistol and Musket and starts shooting down the monsters like they're going out of style.

Kurumi: *laughs* Oh man, these things aren't even worth fighting!

Kurumi then jumps up and shoots the remaining ones with a single bullet, and a three way headshot.

Y/n: Woah...

As Kurumi lands, she inhales then exhales.

Kurumi: I'm touching myself tonight. After all, my lover isn't with me, so I need someway to release steam.

Y/n: Holy... CRAP, KURUMI! HOW THE HELL'D YOU DO ALL THAT?!

Kurumi: When get betrayed by a classmate, get reborn as a girl, and have claw through hellish monsters to try and kill a god, it's not that big of a surprise.

Y/n: Okay...

After a bit more of a walk, Kurumi and Y/n taking down more monsters, and Y/n telling Kurumi about Kurome told him, the three arrive at an inn.

Y/n: Two rooms please.

Y/n then walks to his room, and Kurumi gets Kurome down on the bed. After a little bit, Kurome slowly wakes up.

Kurome: Are we at an inn?

Kurumi: Yeah, we are. We're going to rest here for the night.

Kurome: Alright.

Before Kurome can leave, Kurumi says something.

Kurumi: Y/n told me about what happened to you. Well, from he got.

Kurome then stops, not saying anything.

Kurumi: Look, I know how it feels to be hurt by others. It's not on the same scale as yours, but I was betrayed by one of my own classmates a few days I arrived in my world.

Kurome: *silent gasp*

Kurumi: Look, I don't know what you've done, or what's even happened to you in your world. However, let me offer you some advice. Only take revenge on the ones who did it.