Chapter1:New girl

Start from the beginning

               ===————————===
I wake up and groan because it's too early to wake up at 7:00. I get out of bed and get dressed into the outfit I was going to wear.

I walk to the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth.

I put on a little bit of makeup. I don't really do makeup only eyelashes.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look great. Please let this day be great because I don't want to get bullied again.

Last year was the worst, this group of girls would bully me because of how I dressed and I felt miserable. I even had to take therapy because I had anxiety and depression but not anymore. I decided to change differently after last year because I dressed darkly.
It's a new year so let's start this year great...I hope.

I hear my mom and come downstairs, I decide to skip breakfast because I wasn't so hungry.

"Morning sweetie, let's go you can't be late on the first day", my mom says with a smile.

I nod and fake smile because I'm so nervous about school and the kids there. I head to the car with mom.

"Are you excited about school?", says mom with a smile while driving and I nod with a fake smile.

I look out the window and see we're here at the school

"Remember don't be shy and you are going to do great, good luck", my mom says driving away.

I look towards the school and the sign that says, "Perry middle school", in a black text. Great. I enter the school and see all the kids at their lockers. I can't find the office.

Then a girl with blond hair runs into me, I fall down again on my butt. I immediately stand up from the embarrassment, "Watch where you're going", she says.

Great already embarrassment for the first day. Then I see a boy coming my way, he's kinda cute.

"Hey babe, let's go....whose this?", says the boy. Oh man, he has a girlfriend, and I thought I had a chance to have my first boyfriend.

"Sorry my name is Elizabeth do you know where the office is, I'm kinda lost.", says with an awkward smile.

He smiles and the girl next to him is glaring at me. "It's fine don't apologize, my name is Junior and this is my girlfriend. The office is right there.", he says pointing to a room which I think is where the office is.

"Nice to meet you, thanks see you later", I say with a confident voice.

It's my first day and I already have a crush but he has a named Lexy and she kind of looked jealous.

I go into the office and there is a lady sitting at a desk typing on her computer.
"Hi my name is Elizabeth Williams, I'm new and I need my schedule", I say to the lady.

She looks up at me and smiles, then goes through her desk to get my schedule for school.

She gets out my schedule and hands it to me, "Have a nice day now," she says with a smile.

I smile and look at my schedule. Ok, I have science first and that's room, "A237". I head out of the office and look around the school, I'm kinda lost.

The loud bell rings. Oh no, I'm late on my first day. I finally find the science room and head in.

I head inside the classroom and everyone include the teacher looks at me. Omg so awkward please don't look at me.

"Oh Elizabeth Williams is our new student coming from California, just find a seat please.", the teacher says.

I immediately find a seat in the back because I don't like seating in the front when the teacher picks me. I look on my table and see a dead frog, I hate dissecting a frog. It disgusts me.