Chapter -19{Lizardman}

Start from the beginning

"Why all of you are so stiff... Relax I'm not here to harm you" The voice again echoed in the cave.

"Who are you?" The Chief asked

"I'm. Hmm. I wonder who I'm" The voice replied childishly.

"Well, If you can find me, I will tell you who I'm"

The voice declared as all the lizardmen started to look here and there in the hope to find the source of the voice but to no avail, even Souei wasn't able to find her position. After a while, all the lizardmen started to feel annoyed but they didn't say anything.

"Hehe"

Seeing them all annoyed she giggled cutely.

"Judging from the voice the said person is a girl around 9-12 years old. I can't feel her aura, smell, heat, or even her breath it means she is a spirit or very good at hiding"

The daughter of the Chief voiced her thought.

"And if she is not good at hiding nor she is a spirit then..."

She didn't finish her sentence as all of them already know.

She is dangerous.

"BINGO!!" The voice shouted happily without a care.

"You are mostly correct but my age... You even can't imagine that"

The voice replied as a dark blue color light started to flash slightly above Souei shoulder. When the light died down, a tiny girl was sitting on his shoulder with a huge grin plastering on her face. She was hardly 15cm long.

She didn't have any presence around her and that made her more dangerous.

"I'm ‘Demon Lord’ Rimuru Tempest and I'm here to ask for your submission. Submit to me if you want to live"

Rimuru said with a serious face. The childish behavior that she shows earlier is completely gone as she looked at the Chief with cold eyes.

Demon Lord just the name is enough to send chills down the spine of the Chief and others. Seeing the expression on their faces Rimuru looked satisfied.

"Demon Lord" The Chief murmured to himself as his heart trembled.

"And before you replied to me I want to make one thing clear I'm not like those self-proclaimed Demon Lords" Rimuru dropped the bomb on Chief's head.

‘A real Demon Lord

Chief thought in his head. He didn't need any time to think about it. A self-proclaimed Demon Lord can make a whole country tremble in fear let alone a real one.

"I didn't hear from you—"

One of the executives of the lizardmen was about to say something but already knowing what he was about to say Rimuru just realized some of her aura.

The whole cave trembled under the pressure of Rimuru as the one who was about to mock Rimuru get to his knees because of sheer pressure.

"Please spare me ‘Great one’ I know I was wrong"

The lizardman begged as Rimuru stop realizing her aura.

"Tell me your answer fast," Rimuru said as she looked at the Chief for an answer.

"I accept,"

The Chief said as he stood up from his seat and bowed his head in front of Rimuru.

"Leave the formalities and ready your troops to defend don't attack the orc army an Orc Lord is leading the army I will see you in a week when they reach the border of your territory," Rimuru said as she look at the chief.

"Not afraid of death" Rimuru murmured to herself.

"Then I will let them have something more than a death," Rimuru said as she smiled devilishly.

"Souei wait here for others to come, they will reach here in a week," Rimuru said as she flew in front of him.

"Yes Rimuru-Sama, but why do you come here surely Rimuru-Sama does not come solely for their submission," Souei said as he bow his head in respect.

"Hmm. Don't worry this is just a clone I'm still in Tempest. I only came here because I want to see the orc army with my own eyes"

Rimuru said nonchalantly, but what she said made others tremble in fear as cold sweat started to roll down, from their forehead.

Only a clone. This powerful’They all thought expect for souei.

"Well, I also have to wait for them to come here. I need something to pass the time"

Rimuru murmured to herself but others also heard her as their bodies tensed up.

"Right. I will do that they are already my people"

Rimuru said with sparkling eyes as a huge grin appeared on her cute face. All the lizardmen tense up because they didn't have the slightest idea of what she is thinking.

Snap.

Rimuru snap her finger and two chairs appeared first on the right side of the Chief chair and the second one on the right side of the executive chair.

Rimuru motioned Souei to sit in the chair which was on the right side of the executives. As she asked the Chief's daughter to sit on the chair which was on the right side of the Chief's chair.

Not wanting to anger Rimuru she sits on the chair without any question, nor does anyone object.

"Hey, I didn't notice earlier but are you the sister of that idiot what was his name hmm..."

Rimuru said as she put her finger on her chin like she was thinking very hard.

"Gabiru" Souei said as he remember his name.

"Yes. Gabiru"

Rimuru said as she nodded slowly. At this point, she was very nervous because she knows just how much of an idiot his brother is.

"You are very different from him. You both are nearly opposite" Rimuru said as she laughed while shaking her head.

"An idiot like him has a name but you don't well since you are now one of my people I will give you a name as proof that you are one of my people,"

Rimuru said as she started to think of a name for her.

"From now on your name will be Souka,"

Rimuru said as chief daughter whole body was covered in the magicules as she evolved into a Dragonewt.

"Thank you Rimuru-Sama," She said as she bowed, Rimuru gestured for her to sit back.

"And your name will be Abiru,"

Rimuru said as Rimuru pointed her finger at the chief and the same process took place. After giving him the name Rimuru sat on Souka's shoulder because of her small size. That's also the reason why she asked her to sit in the first place.

"Ahem. Well, I have enough magicule to name you all so make a line. Who wants a name from me" Rimuru said with a grin.

And I don't have to tell you what happened after that.