"Madam Hou, I am sorry to you, this time the moving of the grave came too hastily ...... you must not blame me, I am also afraid that you will be disturbed by bad people." Yun Qingqing bowed and apologized to Madam Hou's coffin, and then set off again to transport Madam Hou's bones to the manor where she had accompanied her.

    After the grave relocation was done, Yun Qingqing finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    As long as Mrs. Hou's bones did not fall into Wang Meng's hands, no one would be able to threaten Lu Che.

    When they followed the official road all the way back to the vicinity outside the capital, it was already late at night, but the city walls were lit up and looked lively. Yun Qingqing lifted the curtain to look out and asked suspiciously, "What's going on ahead?"

    A guard returned after inquiring about the situation and said anxiously, "Young grandmother, it's not good, there's a military rebellion in the city!"

    "A military rebellion?" Yun Qingqing froze for a moment, nowadays the world was peaceful, under Lu Che's governance, not even a few thieves could be seen in the capital, how could there be a military rebellion?

    She thought seriously, the only person who can trigger the military rebellion, other than the anti-king rebellion, who else can there be?

    Yun Qingqing quickly reacted and immediately ordered the public: "We don't go into the city, go back to the village first!"

    She probably guessed the reason.

    During the Chunxi Lake assassination, another group of dead soldiers appeared, and Yun Qingqing suspected at that time that the owners of the dead soldiers were King Han and Wang Meng.

    Lu Che must have found evidence of Han Wang and Wang Meng and handed it over to the emperor, otherwise, the two would not have revolted tonight.

    Now the city was in chaos, they should be arresting the rebel king, so Yun Qingqing didn't dare to enter the city again, so she ordered people to drive the carriage back.

    At that moment, a group of nearly a thousand cavalrymen suddenly appeared outside the city, they hurriedly came towards the capital, and when they passed near Yun Qingqing's carriage, the leader of the group pulled the reins and gave an order: "Stop, we will wait here!"

    When the cavalry stopped, Yun Qingqing's carriage was nearby and she couldn't wait to stuff it into the ground.

    The chief of the thousand households also saw them, and when he had nothing to do, he yelled at the carriage: "The future march will surely cost a lot of money, I think this carriage should be robbed!"

    The chief of the thousand households saw that Yun Qingqing's carriage had many guards, so he thought that the people inside the carriage were worth a lot of money, so he wanted to rob it along the way.

    Yun Qingqing couldn't help but be terrified.

    How could she be so unlucky that she met a rebellion as soon as she left home?

    "Get down!" Outside the carriage came the arrogant and angry roar of the chief of the thousand households.

    There were nearly a thousand people on the other side, so Yun Qingqing told the guards not to act rashly and went down with a stiff upper lip.

    The head of the thousand households saw a woman daintily get off the carriage, and immediately got a bad idea: "You are a good-looking woman, so follow your brother in the future, and when your brother conquers the world with King Han, you can become a grant wife!"