She, Yun Qingqing, was not that fragile, it wasn't like she couldn't live without a man!

    After waiting for a while at the shore of Chunxi Lake, the carriage that Lu Che sent to pick her up arrived.

    The carriage that came to pick her up was very low-profile and could not even be seen as a carriage of the Lu family.

    The person driving the carriage was the most powerful shadow guard beside Lu Che, who had helped Yun Qingqing to capture the An Nan Marquis alive.

    The shadow guard politely said towards her, "The young master instructed me to send the young grandmother to the other court, and we will send someone to send back the young grandmother's things in the palace."

    "Where is the other court?" Yun Qingqing asked in confusion.

    "The other court is not far from the marquis, the young master said that young grandmother will be safe to stay there and can also watch the hustle and bustle." The shadow guard was only responsible for passing on the message, and he knew very little about Lu Che's real thoughts.

    When Yun Qingqing saw that she couldn't ask anything, she let it go and lifted up her sleeves to prepare to climb into the carriage.

    "Young granny! Wait!" The shadow guard excitedly jumped down from the carriage, first pulled out a small footstool from the car and placed it at her feet, and then bent down beside her and handed it over to her for support: "Young grandmother, please."

    Yun Qingqing: "......"

    I don't know if it was her illusion, but this shadow guard was becoming more and more like the eunuchs in the palace.

    As the carriage was too low-profile and did not hold anything, by dusk, Yun Qingqing had already entered the inner part of the capital and arrived at the other court.

    The other garden was a large two-storey mansion with everything in it, and a small garden in the backyard for her to play and relieve her boredom.

    Under the wait of the maids, Yun Qingqing rested for a whole day in the other garden.

    She never understood why Lu Che let her stay here until that night, when she realized what Lu Che meant by "watching the fun".

    The shadow guards had been driven back to protect Lu Che early on, and now she was accompanied by her martial arts-skilled maid.

    "Young grandmother, the people of the second department sent word for young grandmother to go up to the attic to watch the fun!" The maid smilingly woke up Yun Qingqing who was napping.

    In the north of the other court, there was a small three-story attic, and the windows of the small attic were exactly facing the gate of the Annan Marquis Mansion.

    Yun Qingqing, holding a heater and wearing a thick cloak, sat by the attic window and looked out hard: "It's pitch black outside, I can't see anything."

    The maid brought her snacks and tea and mysteriously winked at her, "The people from the second department said that young grandmother should wait patiently."

    As long as there were snacks at hand, Yun Qingqing's mouth couldn't stop, and after eating for a long time, she was about to fall asleep again because she was too full, when countless flames suddenly flashed in the distant night.

    "Look!" The maid's voice caused her to wake up with a jolt.

    Yun Qingqing looked down, only to see flames flashing in stars below, those flames getting closer and closer, eventually converging into a small river of flame.