At this plum blossom appreciation meeting, the emperor will hold a martial arts test and a literary test, and the winner will not only receive a reward from the emperor, but also get the emperor's appreciation.

    In the original story line, Lu Cong emerged from this competition, not only promoted to an official position, but also got a marriage proposal, the marriage proposal is the heroine of the whole book, a high noble girl with the status of county princess.

    As for the villain Lu Che, he did not participate in the event because he became a member of the anti-king's staff.

    Yun Qingqing pondered the plot, this is a good opportunity for Lu Che to meet the emperor, to brush up his presence, so as to pave the way for future promotion.

    The higher the official rises, the greater the cost of rebellion, there are officials when there is power in the body, as long as they are not stupid, no one will risk killing their heads to rebel.

    By then, the Marquess of Annan was her fight down, and Lu Che is in a position of great importance, there is no chance to blacken.

    By then, Lu Che's blackened value becomes 0, and the world will not be damaged by the war.

    As for the anti-king ...... let a person go to make it, without Lu Che, he can not turn out any waves.

    Everything is developing in a good direction, Yun Qingqing thought beautifully.

    The day of the party, Yun Qingqing specially wore the pair of hairpins given to her by Lu Che, and went to the event with him.

    Yun Qingqing shook her head at him and said with a smile, "Does it look good?"

    Lu Che put his hand against his lips and coughed lightly, "Yes."

    "I should say it's beautiful!" Yun Qingqing pursed her lips and said.

    Looking at the young girl's flower-like smile, Lu Che paused and said in accordance with her meaning: "Well, beautiful ......"

    "Forget it, do not tease you." This person is an uncomfortable iceberg straight man, think back then, she also wasted a "eyelash curved" props. The first thing you need to do is to get rid of the problem.

    The two were walking deeper into the plum garden when suddenly, Lu Che approached her and lowered his voice, saying, "Don't stay too far away from me later."

    Yun Qingqing suddenly got nervous and asked warily, "Someone wants to kill you?"

    The second assassination of the Marquess of Annan is still half a year away, and recently, the Marquess of Annan has been angry and sick for two times, so how can she have time to do the assassination in advance?

    Looking at her panicked appearance, Lu Che's heart couldn't help but soften and said, "No, don't you worry."

    This man is good at everything, but the only drawback is the mysterious, always let people can not figure out.

    Hearing his words half hidden half, Yun Qingqing anxiously scratching his ears.

    She knew he was afraid of her worry and did not want to tell her about those dangerous things.

    At this time, two people suddenly came ahead, Lu Che suddenly looked pale and whispered to her, "There are delicious snacks in the octagonal pavilion ahead, you go there first."

    Seeing his serious expression, Yun Qingqing did not hesitate and turned around to go, but the two people opposite suddenly came towards them, one even blocked her way with a big smile and said, "Governor Lu has a new wife, why don't you introduce her to me and King Han?"