𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

Start from the beginning

But they don't bullied me like what they did to Seola or Rona, maybe because they knew I live below the 100th floor and I'm close to the 2 laws of the Cheon A Arts Highschool. Joo Seok-kyung and Joo Seok-hoon.

It's annoying really, why? Jenny keeps nagging me for being the waiting list along with Minhyuk while Eun Byeol is like stalking me for some reason, is she a psycho? 

I'm now having the greatest nap in the world when Minhyuk yelled. "Guys, look at this!"

I'm currently sitting beside Rona who is also startled at Minhyuk's voice. They all surrounded him while Seok-hoon and Kenji remained to their seat but both took out their phone to read the news.

"There's a student that almost got kidnapped, the location of the kidnapping incident is close to our school?" Jenny reads. 

"Play the video." I heard Seok-kyung's voice.

Rona tap my shoulder. I raise my head to look at her. "What is it?" I asked her and she showed me her phone, my eyes widened when it's the video of me being kidnnaped.

"What the..."

Logan, what did you do? I knew that you wouldn't stay still!

I quickly took out my phone. 

"Isn't that Choi Hera?" I heard Kenji say, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone look at me. 

"Why are you all looking at me? I'm still alive am I?" I scoffed at them.

"Are you really okay?" Rona said.

"Why would someone kidnapped you?" Jenny says. "Is someone after you?" Minhyuk added.

"And...How did you escaped? The video shows that you're completely unconscious when they put you inside the van." Kenji heated the tension.

"Obviously...The one who kidnapped me didn't knew how insane I am to fight." I chuckled and stood up to get out of here and lock myself to the bathroom to scold Logan but when I'm walking towards the door, Seok-hoon held my wrist.

"Are you not hurt after the incident?" He asks. I sighed. "No, I'm fine. Why are concern?" I took off his hand off me and exited the classroom.

Why would he be concern of me? We're not that close...

Seok-kyung's POV

"Are you not hurt after the incident?" I stared at my brother when he acted like that towards Hera.

"No, I'm fine. Why are concern?" Hera exited the room.

That's right...Why is he concern?

"What are you thinking, princess?" I shrugged when Kenji stood behind me.

"Seok-hoon's attitude nowadays is really weird..." I told him,

"Really?" Kenji said.

"I'm sure, he's my twin after all." I added.