(31) As The Pages Burn

Start from the beginning

"Alright that's enough!" Joel says while we were all sitting around. Even Tommi was here.

"Aleksi you're not the one to blame it was me. Confessing that I loved her when I knew she loves and loved you deeply." Tommi said with a sigh.

"Guys we couldn't have controlled the situation." Niko says while we drank our beer, but I needed something stronger.

"There must be a way to bring her back." Olli says while running his hand through his sandy blonde curls.

"Maybe another hit?" Joonas suggests.

"Wait what? You want to hit a girl?" Niko asks with a confused face.

"It was just a suggestion Jesus Christ." Joonas mumbled while taking a sip of his beer.

"How about a kiss? Surely that must make her feel something." Niko suggests, while Joel laughed.

"Please Niko don't go all Disney on us, those are only fairytales." Joel says. I needed something stronger and there was vodka in there, I took out a shot glass and unscrewed the cap and poured one and downed it.

The bitter aftertaste made me wince, here I was sitting around with my band mates thinking of ways to make her come back to me.

"I don't think I can hit her and kiss her yes. But that only happens in fairytales, kiss the girl she awakens and boom she's in my arms." I whisper, while playing with the empty shot glass. I poured myself another and downed it. I just kept drinking, but it didn't help in any way.

"How about? Make her fall in love with you a second time? I mean that could work right?" Olli asks.

Niko

Aleksi kept drinking the shot and I looked over at Joel and he nodded.

"We should take him to her. Maybe her presence can help him." Joel says.

He nods, while Tommi helped us bring out Aleksi. Tommi drove us to Lilith's house. It was around 11pm. We knocked on the door. We saw foot steps approaching the door.

"Hello?" I saw the tall butler Paisley.

"Hi Paisley. We're friend of Lilith and we brought him." I say while pointing to a drunken Aleksi.

"oh dear Aleksi, absolutely let me get Miss Lilith." The butler says and while inviting us in. We saw the black haired woman rushing down the stairs dressed in Aleksi's shirt.

Lilith

"Miss Lilith there's four gentlemen downstairs and they want to see you." Paisley falls. I brushed out my hair and rushed downstairs, I noticed I was dressing in a baggy shirt that he put there.

"What on earth is going?" I asked the four men, until the brown haired gestured to his black haired friend. Aleksi? He was groaning, I showed them to my room.  My bed was an King size.

"Lay him there." I whispered, I sighed looking at him.

"If you need anything call us." The long brown haired one said and leaves. I walked over, I help him remove his jacket, his shoes.