"Y-You know Uzui-san, I-I can help you with the make-up." I told him after I saw Zenitsu's face. Uzui-san is wearing a yukata to also blend in.

"What do you mean? It looks flamboyantly cool." he said 'completely' confused.

"No, it's ugly but the choice of outfit is nice." I told him straightforward.

"Hmm... Ok! I'll take the boar to change his clothes and you fix this. I'll also pick the clothes for you." he said dragging Inosuke with him. I picked up the make-up but before I could put some I erased it first of course.

"Please Sumiko-chan. Don't make it as awful as that man." Zenitsu begged me but I just laugh at him before putting some make-up on him.

"I'll do it not too dark but not too light so it feels comfortable." I told him while putting some lipstick on his lips.

"And you're done! Uzui-san, Zenitsu is finished!" I said. Uzui-san came back with Inosuke who looked uncomfortable with the clothes.

"You did a great job. I'll pick yours next." He said before dragging Zenitsu with him.

"Come here Inosuke. I promise it will only be light." I told him. He hesitantly sat in front of me as I quickly put some light make-up on him. Just a few little blush and light lipstick and he's done.

"See you're already done! Do you feel anything on your face?" I asked him. He shook his head as an answer.

"Sumiko! You wear this." Uzui-san said giving me a yukata before pulling Inosuke with him. I quickly change my clothes to the yukata Uzui-san told me to wear. I also put some make-up on my scar for it not to be visible.

"I'm done." I told them going out the room.

"Wow! You look flamboyant Sumiko! You also did a very flamboyant job on these two." Uzui-san said that made me flustered.

"By the way where did you learn to do this stuff when you are a boy before?" Uzui-san suddenly asked. I blush deep red when I remembered something.

"F-From my siblings. They would always dress me up. I left bad when I disagree with them so I let them do whatever they want." I said looking down still red.

"Anyway, let's go!" he said as we left the house. While we are walking we are also discussing silently on how we are going to interact with other people. Poor Inosuke can't talk because of his deep voice.

~*~*~*~*~

"Ohh, Dear me... These girls are lovely!" the old woman said when she saw us. Inosuke being Inoko and Zenitsu being Zenko.

"But we can only buy one because we already brought one yesterday." the man said.

"We'll take the middle one." the woman said.

"Then I will entrust her to you. Sorry, Ma'am." Uzui-san said.

"I'll work as hard as I can." I said with a calm but respectful voice.

"My! Such a gentle voice." the girl said. Uzui-san and the others left as I walk inside the house.

Uzui POV

Not gonna lie Sumiko and the others looked flamboyant specially Sumiko. I wonder if she'll say 'Yes' when I asked her to be my fourth wife.

"You guys are worthless. I can't find any house for the two of you." I told them.

"I'm not going to talk to you..." Zenitsu told me before I saw a smoke coming out of his mouth.

"You mad because I made you dress like a girl? Be thankful Sumiko made you two look less unflamboyant." I told him as I continued walking when Inosuke suddenly talked.