Laughing at them as I grabbed the dagger once again, "I know how to save and kill one." I said as I turned towards the man.

Grinning to him like a Cheshire cat, his eyes widened in fear and began to thrash on his seat, "I can give you a quick death." I said.

"Or would you like to experience your death until you draw your last breath. Choose." I said, waiting for his reply, sighing as I patted his shoulders, stabbed his head specifically under the occipital bone and seconds later, bowing his head lifelessly as he took his last breath.

"Why the brain?" Ian asked, "Our brain doesn't have any pain receptors. The flesh and bone around would hurt but the brain wouldn't feel a thing until you die." I replied, "And I stabbed him under the occipital bone. This will immediately fatally damage your spinal column at about the second and third vertebrae." I added as they looked at me.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." Fergus commented, earning a laugh from me.

Teleporting us back to the house, it was already half past midnight. Heading towards the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a beer or two, the three of them went to their rooms.

Sighing as I teleported myself to the rooftop of the house, "What a day." I mumbled, opening the beer and taking a sip, placing the can down at my side.

Shrugging my coat off and placing it down on the ground as I laid down, making my arm as my pillow, looking up at the night sky, lifting my left hand and traced the stars.

My eyes drifted towards my soulmarks, running a finger to it, sighing as I continued to stare at it, "Am I worth it to be your soulmate?" I asked, "I'm not perfect, but then nobody is perfect. But do I deserve all of you?" I mumbled.

Sighing, placing my arm on my stomach, and stared at the night sky. "Are you okay above there, mom, dad, Claude?" I asked, smiling, "I'm sorry I can't visit you anymore. You see, I'm in a new, different world. I was dying in Boston, but when I opened my eyes I was in New York. Alive and breathing." I added.

"Thankfully, someone found me, his name is James, James Moore. And he has two younger brothers, Fergus and Ian. They're twins. They remind me so much of Abel's children. I wonder how Abel and Fena and their children are now. I miss you, mom, dad, Claude. I always do. I also miss Abel, Fena, and my godchildren."

"I met someone with the same name as yours, brother. His name is also Claude, he's at the orphanage right now, his parents died in a car accident. The same accident that took you away from me, you, mom, and dad." I said, sniffling and wiping my tears.

Smiling, "I somehow saw you in him. You have the same smile, how well you both draw so well, and even some of your mannerisms. The moment I saw him at the orphanage, I felt like I needed to protect him. I felt so drawn to him and I can't even explain why even to myself."

"And then I saw Pepper and Happy. I bet you're happy knowing they're each other's soulmate. You've been ranting to me for days and weeks about how they never end up in the movie." I said, laughing at the memory.

"I also met May. May Parker. The woman you admire the most. And Phil Coulson. You know I tried so hard to stop myself from asking him whether he's really the son of Peggy Carter or not." I added, chuckling at what I said.

"I even saw Steve Rogers running on the Time Square, Nicky Fury and his eyepatch and also his black long coat. And Tony Stark almost caught me, you see unlike the movie, my brother, in this world, having a soulmate is a thing. You're blessed enough to have one."

"But having more than one is rare enough." I said, looking at my wrist, "Let alone having ten soulmates." I added, "And you will never believe who my soulmates are. Even me, up until now I still can't believe they're my soulmates. It's the Avengers, the original six, Peter Parker, Loki Laufeyson, Bucky Barnes, and Stephen Strange. Crazy right?" I continued and looked back up at the sky.

"Not only that. I also have powers that I didn't know where they came from. I can teleport where I want. I can hear, see, and manipulate anyone's memory. And I can even heal anyone but myself."

"Although I can heal anyone, I can't freely do it in front of everyone, thankfully I'm a surgeon. I know how to do things, medically, and now, someone saw me teleporting. The worst is, it is someone from HYDRA who saw me."

"The four of us confronted him and I killed him with my own two hands. We really don't have a choice because if they surrender him to S.H.I.E.L.D., they will know about me and my powers. Everything about me."

"As the month of May is just around the corner, that means the battle of New York is coming. And I have to do something. I must do something about it. I will not waste this power and I have someone to protect too." I said as I sighed.

Sitting up as I grabbed the beer and drank it in one go, wiping the side of my mouth as I looked at the city lights.

Relishing how serene the night is, how cold the wind is and how the silence hugged me like a warm blanket.

Opening the other beer, taking a sip and placing it down on my side, "I hope I can do it." I said, laid back down and closed my eyes.