🌺11

"Its been.. a long time your majesty."

Fion smiled. The king And queen nodded back.

"Its truly been a long time. I heard about the death of youre husband. Im sorry for your loss." The queen said sincerely.

Fion smiled. She held the rabbit in her palm. "Its.. Fine. I know hes still here with me.."

The queen smiled at her with a hint of pity.

The king suddenly cleared his throat. "My lady, i know im barging in too much in your personal life. But the Duke..."

Fion lool up and look at the king calmly in the eyes. "Haha.. Youre majesty, im a woman of my word. I had loved my husband purely and did what i must do. He.. The duke had also done what he wanted. It was a very long time ago youre majesty."

The king look at the stunning woman and felt complicated emotions again. He sighed.

Yes, it has been a very long time. What is he worrying about?

"Im happy with my life.. Please.. never must you bring out this topic again" fion lowered her head.

The queen started to panic seeing her husband not wanting to continue the conversation too. "My lady plea__"

"Youre majesty.." fion look at the queen in the eyes. The queen stilled. Fions usually gentle eyes seem to be different than usual.

"I.. Im sorry" the queen lowered her head.

Vivian sighed. "I had made my promise to never break the oath. I will stay away from him even if you did not tell me i will always keep my distance. It has been too long.. Please"

The moment the queen and king left, the queen entered the carriage first.

The king look back and opened his mouth.

But he stopped when he saw fion shaking her head at him.

"Please.. Brother. Keep your word also"

The king closed his mouth. He look at her with complicated gaze, he shut his eyes closed. And said the words he wanted to say to her a long long time ago. "Im sorry.."

Fion smiled at him, her smile still looking sweet and lovable.

The king suddenly thought of his little sister smiling at him with twinkling violet eyes. And stared more at the woman infront of him.

"Im so sorry..."

"Brother... Its fine.. Im happy"

The king boarded the carriage with heavy heart. He promised his father a long long time ago, that he will take care of her.

But instead, he used her as a pawn to get the throne.

But shes still smiling sweetly at him. She didnt bear any grudge and hatred, the king felt very ashamed.

He covered his face with one hand. "Im sorry.." it has been a long time since his voice broke and his tears fell.

=====
"D.. Do u think its funny? Ha? I never knew the crown prince mouth is this venomous, You want me to fight you with all my strength? Congrats.. You fcking made me angry."

The crown prince could only open his mouth and throw up blood with shrinking pupils.

He did not know...

Calyx had always been a joyful guy. He likes to smile, whenever you see him that smile on his face will stay there. Even when he lose in a fight, he would laugh it off.

He wont ask for another duel but willingly give up.

Because of that smile, the students in the school forgot his title that was given by the nomads.

The nomads are the elements of earth, these nomads will take a liking into a particular person and study that persons behavior and watch his journey. Then they will give them a title, like gavin, who is a called "Dark Sun".

No one really knew why the nomads had call him that. Only they know the reason why..

And this man. The crown prince tried to open his closing eyes with difficulty. There was one particular nomad who took a liking to this man... That unique rank nomad, who named calyx "a smiling demon"

So ... This is why.

Calyx violet eyes seem carried turbulent emotions. The smile on his face is still sweet, but his moves,.. Are deadly.

"Hahaha.. I will show you, how unworthy you are of experiencing even half my power." Calyx grasped the back of the crown princes head.

Then suddenly he appeared into the nearest boulder carrying him. And slamming his face into the boulder until it cracked.

The words from calyx mouth become more vicious. "See youre highness? I have not used even an ounce of my magic yet look at how weak you are..." he chuckled.

The crown prince started to see black spots.

Calyx smiled, his grasp on the princes head became a lot tighter. "Goodbye" he smiled. He was about to slam the princes head on the boulder when a dark shadow caught him off guard.

Then a familiar weapon flew past him.

Calyx look at the man with golden hair. Slightly turning his face. Then he smiled.

"Ayoo...the knight in shining armor.. " he chuckled.

The black shadow took the prince out of his grasp. The raven haired woman look worriedly at the prince then glared at him with red eyes.

"What are you doing?" gavins booming voice broke the stillness.

Calyx tsked. He crossed his arms and smiled. "Here we go again.. Always accusing of a fight i did not even start."

"H.. How could you!! You almost killed him!" the pretty raven haired woman shouted. Her eyes turning red.

Calyx look at her with a blank gaze. "Why the fuck do you care? This is a fight he initiated himself. He was the one who pissed me off, and he must know the consequence of doing that"

"But--"

A flawless white hand stopped the raven haired woman. Bella look up and saw a white hair and golden eyes.

"Karen..."

"I will heal him.. Dont be too reckless." Karen gently laid her hand on the prince and healed all his wound. She sighed. "Its a good thing that calyx did not use magic, or else it will be really hard to heal."

The weapon thats was stabbed on the ground suddenly flew to gavins hand. "Fight me..."

Calyx rolled his eyes. "Here we go again..."